NYTimes.com: How Personal Is Too Personal for a Star Like Tom Cruise?

  • franksmith@vdolores.com.ar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      E-Mail This
      The New York Times E-mail This
      This page was sent to you by:  franksmith@...

      Message from sender:
      Knowing how much you love Scientology, Tarjei, I thought you'd enjoy this. Frank

      MOVIES   | June 2, 2005
      How Personal Is Too Personal for a Star Like Tom Cruise?
      By SHARON WAXMAN
      Tom Cruise is puzzling associates and members of the public with his behavior while promoting the Paramount movie "War of the Worlds."

      Most E-mailed
      1. Class Matters: The Five-Bedroom, Six-Figure Rootless Life
      2. Watching New Love as It Sears the Brain
      3. Op-Ed Columnist: America's DNA
      4. Op-Ed Contributor: Devoid of Content
      5. The Overview: 'Deep Throat' Unmasks Himself as Ex-No. 2 Official at F.B.I.

      »  Go to Complete List

      Watch the teaser trailer now for ROLL BOUNCE - in theaters September 23

      In the late 70s when roller skating was a way of life, X (Bow Wow) and his pals ruled supreme. But when the doors of their local skating rink close, it marks the end of an era and the beginning of another that sees the boys venture into foreign territory - uptown�s Sweetwater Roller Rink, complete with its over-the-top skaters and beautiful girls.

      http://www.foxsearchlight.com/rollbounce/index_nyt.html

      Do you love NY? Get the insider�s guide to where to stay, what to do and where to eat. Go to www.nytimes.com/travel for your NYC Guide now. Click here.

      Copyright 2005  The New York Times Company | Privacy Policy