RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: waldorf painting rules

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi D,
      I didn't mean it literally, but figuratively. It's the message not the words
      that count.

      No please please stay, you serve a very important role on here; one you
      wouldn't even believe. From you and Pete I can 'crawl' deep down into the
      recesses of my dark side (step into the mud and walk in your shoes for a
      while ) and explore this; in a cyber world where I wouldn't necessarily be
      able to do this in the real world of a face to face. In this process I learn
      a lot about myself also actually. I'm not really used to putting down otherr
      human beings; however if you want to insult Anthroposophy, Steiner, and
      MichaEL School wisdom, well rest assured you are standing on shakey ground
      which will tear assuder under your feet.

      Mike T

      >From: "winters_diana" <diana.winters@...>
      >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: waldorf painting rules
      >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:06:10 -0000
      >
      > >D, would you stop wasting space on this forum with your first grade
      > >antics -
      >
      >No, I will not leave per your request. That is up to "Sophia." "Sophia"
      >makes these decisions. Some people have their reasons for inviting
      >critics here. Perhaps you didn't know that - some people on this list
      >obviously don't want critics here, but there are others who do, for
      >their own reasons. Take it up with them.

      REALESTATE: biggest buy/rent/share listings
      http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au