Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Miryam94

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Dottie,
      She is mentioned briefly previously as someone who is disappointed and
      generally doesn't understand what's going on. However, this will change
      soon.
      Frank

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        Frank:
        > She is mentioned briefly previously as someone who is disappointed and
        > generally doesn't understand what's going on. However, this will
        change soon.

        Well Frank, it would be on course I'd say. There is not only a leading
        up to the Christ but also to that which represents the Sophia from what
        I am getting from my own personal research. Interesting indeed. d