RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: waldorf painting rules

  • Mike T
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      D, would you stop wasting space on this forum with your first grade antics -
      please. I think Linda should have said, you need a good doctor, cause the
      one you've got at the moment isn't working.

      Yes it is difficult to keep things clear cut for you and Pete. I never knew
      morbid sad pathetic human beings like you existed; you are pathetic you
      know; wasting everyones time with you psuedo intellectual dribble; it will
      never wash.

      Here's laughing at you and Pete; the mutual admiration club of two.
      heheheheheheh.
      Have a nice day,
      Mike T

      > >You need a doctor, Diana.
      >

      >Linda, your replies are really disintegrating. You used to do a lot
      >better than this. Lately it is mainly "Goody for you" and "nyah nyah"
      >type stuff, and insults so simple second graders do better. "You need
      >a doctor"?? and you are cutting and pasting things off Waldorf web
      >sites rather than bothering to write your own - and without
      >attribution, I might note. Shame!
      >

      >>Thanks for the Perry Mason skit. Obviously, for some people things
      >gotta be pretty damn clear-cut!
      >

      >Diana

      Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au
      http://www.carpoint.com.au/sellyourcar
    • winters_diana
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        >D, would you stop wasting space on this forum with your first grade
        >antics -

        No, I will not leave per your request. That is up to "Sophia." "Sophia"
        makes these decisions. Some people have their reasons for inviting
        critics here. Perhaps you didn't know that - some people on this list
        obviously don't want critics here, but there are others who do, for
        their own reasons. Take it up with them.
      • winters_diana
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
          >The sheer desperation of your argument, the *that's a leading
          >question,

          Pointing out a leading question is not a desperate argument, Linda,
          but a very basic one. The question that we were discussing was the
          clearest and most simple example of a leading question that I can
          think of. It is very easy to elicit particular answers from children,
          we do it all the time, as parents, unconsciously. Deborah and her
          granddaughter obviously have a close relationship and were having a
          pleasant conversation. The conversation was sweet but - sorry - not
          terribly interesting in terms of clearing up "Waldorf painting rules."

          >the child told you what you wanted to hear, you can't know by asking
          >children anyway, or the teacher, only by watching, which probably
          >you won't be allowed to do*, is a cry for help if you ask me.

          What are you talking about? You think I am crying for help on this
          list? From you perhaps? Er, please, but no thank you. You are
          appearing to me lately as a somewhat delusional individual - as I
          say, you used to make somewhat more sense in arguing, but lately your
          posts are simply in tatters, I sometimes have trouble believing they
          come from the old "Linda Clemens." (whoever you are)

          >I was present for painting class on several occasions. There was
          >another rule which hasn't been mentioned yet--"when finished, put
          >the painting in the rack to dry".

          >Ó¿Ò
          >.o.

          Was that supposed to be a laugh? (or maybe a cry for help <G>)

          >and you are cutting and pasting things off Waldorf web sites rather
          >than bothering to write your own - and without attribution, I might
          >note. Shame!

          >What are you talking about? Where?

          I already asked you to provide the source for the little piece on
          Steiner's supposed educational credentials. It is clear that you did
          not write it. Play dumb if you like.

          >You mean because Deborah didn't get an answer that validates your
          >wild and crazy accusations?

          My "accusations" that in Waldorf classrooms there are many unwritten
          rules is not wild and crazy, it is the experience of many in Waldorf.
          Many former students can tell you this. It might make more sense to
          discuss with the older ones, though - interviewing 4 year olds is a
          bit less than reliable.

          >One of the techniques that virtually guarantees you won't get a
          >truthful answer is the one you use... the technique of automatically
          >ruling out all the answers offered which you personally don't like.

          I didn't suggest that. Try to read what is written. I said basically
          for Deborah to interview her granddaughter about it is not very
          useful. I wouldn't, personally, go around interviewing 4-year-
          olds . .
          Diana
        • Mike T
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
            Hi D,
            I didn't mean it literally, but figuratively. It's the message not the words
            that count.

            No please please stay, you serve a very important role on here; one you
            wouldn't even believe. From you and Pete I can 'crawl' deep down into the
            recesses of my dark side (step into the mud and walk in your shoes for a
            while ) and explore this; in a cyber world where I wouldn't necessarily be
            able to do this in the real world of a face to face. In this process I learn
            a lot about myself also actually. I'm not really used to putting down otherr
            human beings; however if you want to insult Anthroposophy, Steiner, and
            MichaEL School wisdom, well rest assured you are standing on shakey ground
            which will tear assuder under your feet.

            Mike T

            >From: "winters_diana" <diana.winters@...>
            >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: waldorf painting rules
            >Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:06:10 -0000
            >
            > >D, would you stop wasting space on this forum with your first grade
            > >antics -
            >
            >No, I will not leave per your request. That is up to "Sophia." "Sophia"
            >makes these decisions. Some people have their reasons for inviting
            >critics here. Perhaps you didn't know that - some people on this list
            >obviously don't want critics here, but there are others who do, for
            >their own reasons. Take it up with them.

            REALESTATE: biggest buy/rent/share listings
            http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au