Re: Psychological deviants [Was Steiner an "occult scientist" and "mystic"? - S

  • pete_karaiskos
    Message 1 of 117 , Jun 1, 2005
      <cyberuncle@c...> wrote:
      > At 14:49 01.06.2005, I (Tarjei) wrote:
      >
      > >Fanaticism, masochism, obsession. Bent on a crusade to wipe
      anthroposophy
      > >off the face of the earth, and to lie, cheat, steal, whine, scream,
      > >propagandize, polemicize, beg, borrow, starve, and sacrifice to
      achieve it.

      > In simple terms: Anthroposophy is to the "Waldorf Critics" and the
      PLANS
      > cirle what the State was to Benjamin Tucker and the "Liberty"
      circle. For
      > The "Waldorf Ctritics," there won't be any freedom in the world, and
      nobody
      > can rest in peace, before the entire global population realizes that
      > anthroposophy has to go, and stay gone.
      >
      > Tarjei

      Well, try this. BE HONEST - and let's see how many Waldorf Critics
      will stick around. BE HONEST at Waldorf schools. Tell parents all
      about Anthroposophy BEFORE they enroll their kids. What's so hard
      about this? BE HONEST about the religious underpinnings of
      Anthroposophy. BE HONEST and watch the critics fold up their tents.

      Pete
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 117 of 117 , Jun 4, 2005
        At 15:32 03.06.2005, Pete wrote:

        >Steiner was neither a scientist or an educator and that's the difference.

        According to what authority? Yours? PLANS' The Pope? Or are you just
        playing Scrabble again, making up your own rules as you go along?