Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Tutor or educator?:[Was Steiner an "occult scientist" and "mystic"?]

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 117 , Jun 1, 2005
      At 15:28 01.06.2005, Pete wrote:

      > > Projecting and echoing again, I see. Some sort of knee-jerk defense
      > > mechanism. I do agree with some of the others here who remind you
      >that your
      > > posts are very boring.
      > >

      >So are your responses. Your knee-jerk reaction is to criticize the
      >messenger when the message gets too real. It's obvious what you do -
      >and boring.

      You have no message, Pete. That's why you relapse into parroting.

      > > Schools don't lie, but individuals do.
      >
      >Tired argument Tarjei. Even boring I might say.

      You're repeating your parroting because you have no rational arguments to
      offer, only old PLANS propaganda.

      > > With Waldorf schools spread all over
      > > the world, there are probably untruthful imdividuals in Waldorf scholls
      > > like in any other schools.
      >
      >No, not like in any other schools.

      So there are no untruthful individuals employed in any schools in the whole
      world except Waldorf. I rest my case - again.

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/

      "Against stupidity the gods themselves are powerless."
      - Euripides
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 117 of 117 , Jun 4, 2005
        At 15:32 03.06.2005, Pete wrote:

        >Steiner was neither a scientist or an educator and that's the difference.

        According to what authority? Yours? PLANS' The Pope? Or are you just
        playing Scrabble again, making up your own rules as you go along?