Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Psychological deviants [Was Steiner an "occult scientist" and "mystic"? - Sorry!]

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 117 , Jun 1, 2005
      At 14:49 01.06.2005, I (Tarjei) wrote:

      >Fanaticism, masochism, obsession. Bent on a crusade to wipe anthroposophy
      >off the face of the earth, and to lie, cheat, steal, whine, scream,
      >propagandize, polemicize, beg, borrow, starve, and sacrifice to achieve it.

      In simple terms: Anthroposophy is to the "Waldorf Critics" and the PLANS
      cirle what the State was to Benjamin Tucker and the "Liberty" circle. For
      The "Waldorf Ctritics," there won't be any freedom in the world, and nobody
      can rest in peace, before the entire global population realizes that
      anthroposophy has to go, and stay gone.

      Tarjei
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 117 of 117 , Jun 4, 2005
        At 15:32 03.06.2005, Pete wrote:

        >Steiner was neither a scientist or an educator and that's the difference.

        According to what authority? Yours? PLANS' The Pope? Or are you just
        playing Scrabble again, making up your own rules as you go along?