Re: Was Steiner an "occult scientist" and "mystic"? - Sorry!

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 117 , Jun 1, 2005
      They are trying to rescue people from their involvement in
      Anthroposophy and Waldorf Education. They are cults. Get out now!

      Oh well! Certainly people do have bad experiences with WE and A, but
      most of the explanations trying to "prove" that they are cults are
      just pretzel reasoning (thanks Frank).

      Nana

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
      <write3chairs@y...> wrote:
      > Ah! My misinterpretation, no doubt. Thank you. :)
      > I am still trying to understand the critics and
      > why they are here, in this group, at all. If
      > anthroposophy and Waldorf are so awful, why
      > suffer any longer with it? Thanks, Linda!
      >
      > Take care,
      > Jennifer
      >
      > You wrote:
      >
      > > > I get the idea that you are a teacher in a Waldorf school.
      > > > Is this correct?
      > >
      > > Oh, no. I'm sorry if I gave that impression.
      > >
      > > I have two children in Waldorf school for about twelve years now.
      > >
      > > I think I should do more gloating about the education they're
      > > getting :-). It makes the critics insanely irritated to read
      > > good stories about Waldorf.
      > >
      > > Linda
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 117 of 117 , Jun 4, 2005
        At 15:32 03.06.2005, Pete wrote:

        >Steiner was neither a scientist or an educator and that's the difference.

        According to what authority? Yours? PLANS' The Pope? Or are you just
        playing Scrabble again, making up your own rules as you go along?