Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Immigration Trial Revisited

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 11:52 PM
      At 09:25 30.05.2005, Frank wrote:

      Hey, Tarjei, these are great letters, first because they even took the trouble to answer you, which probably wouldn't happen now (after 9/11, that is) - and one v.c even had a sense of humor. Three years ago, my wife (an Argentine citizen) applied for a tourist visa, which was denied for no reason, I think each consulate employee had a denial quota. I (a U.S. citizen) e-mailed the consul 3 times (getting his name wrong), each time with increasing venom, before finally getting a reply - that she should come again for a 10 year visa.

      Yeah, them women will do it to you every time, I'm telling you. How do you think I got mixed up with America and Americans in the first place? It all started in early 1974, when I had one of them fights with my girlfriend in London (where we were living together), and she flew home to her mama in Miami to complain about me, and then she calls me across the Atlantic and begs me to come on over because she's so horny she says. Yea, that'll do it to you. I booked the first flight (after sweet-talking with the London embassy to get my second waiver of ineligibility), but missed it and had to take the next one through Canada and New York - quote a detour. But I think you'll understand me when I show you a picture of the two of us from that time - here is she and me anno 1975:

      http://tinyurl.com/cmjv4

      As you can see, she was hot.

      Cheers,

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005

        http://tinyurl.com/cmjv4

        As you can see, she was hot.

        All I get when trying to see how hot she was is a box: "Tarjei_Roseanne 5644.jpg". Was she in jail with you?

        Frank
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2005
          At 19:52 01.06.2005, Frank wrote:

          All I get when trying to see how hot she was is a box: "Tarjei_Roseanne 5644.jpg".

          OK, try medium size by another shortener:

          http://makeashorterlink.com/?R2D324F2B

          Was she in jail with you?

          No, but about four years *before* I met Roseanne, I was in jail with the woman I''ve been living with for the last seven and a half years. (Not in the same joint btw, [pun not intended] but simultaneously and because of the same case.)