Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Musing about Consciousness Soul

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 9:42 AM
      At 05:19 31.05.2005, Terence wrote:

      >Twas re-reading The Book of Revelation and the work of the
      >priest, the other day and happened upon a mini-rap by Steiner
      >on the Consciousness Soul.

      That lecture cycle is very fascinating, and the very last lectures by
      Steiner before his failing health put an end to his seaking tours in
      September 1924. We discussed some aspects of it in the early days of this
      group, such as the mystery of 666 and Sorath, Satan being bound at the
      presnt time and Satan's endavors to throw the planets off orbit while
      Michael is working to keep them on course and so forth. Plus a renewed
      confirmation of the free human spirit. I'll get back to this cycle if time
      and opportunity permits later.