The Two Marys

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      Hey Everyone,

      I was just gifted a book by Joan Norton, the author of
      The Magdalene Within. It is a chanelled book of that
      she is clear. What is interesting for me is that I
      just noticed the painting, her artist husband Robert
      Barrere's, of the Magdalene standing in what looks to
      be chaos but when looking very closely one can see
      that it is actually from behind the wheel of a car as
      the dashboard console is visible from the lower
      portion of the painting. And to the right of the
      Magdalene standing in the middle is a car passing by.

      Well, this is exactly the scene I described here a bit
      ago about the Jesus coming up and out of a box in the
      middle of the road when I was coming home on a late
      shift and the car on the right afraid to pass me by. I
      mean it is the exact scene, and the body in the
      picture is that of a male, or at least it appears to
      me, even though this painting is called The Magdalene
      Within. I am getting a really funky feeling and
      ....well I will leave it at that.

      Anyhow, what came to me yesterday and I am not real
      clear as to if it is mine or someone elses but it is
      this: the story about the Magdalene going to France
      was just to throw everyone off and to get her away
      from the 'other' Mary, the pure one.

      I believe the church, or at least as I was inspired to
      consider yesterday, had to seperate the 'fishes to the
      virgin' in their need to control the image.

      The two stories of these two women is just to close to
      be ignored. Now, I am not talking about the mother who
      gave birth, it is said by Dr. Steiner that she had
      passed at a very early age, rather, I am talking about
      the one they call the Magdalene.

      I am interested in revisting Dr. Steiner's words
      pertaining to the 'step mother'. And I am wondering
      off hand if anyone is aware if the books that contain
      these references were of his own in that they were
      edited by him specifically. Does anyone know this and
      also is there anyone here who might know where this is
      spoken of most prominantly.

      Thanks,

      http://mail.yahoo.com