The Gravity of Angels

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Another thought (coming home from the supermarket) (now you know why I have
      no friends) (I always wonder what people talk ABOUT on their cell phones as
      they drive)

      Anyway - suppose someone says:

      Gravity is measurable and quantifiable. Angels are not.

      Response:

      Gravity existed long before men had the concept to go with it. The concept of
      gravity existed long before men had the tools to measure it (as they exist
      today). The concept of angels existed long before the concept of gravity. We may
      not yet have the tools to measure the presence or effect of an angel but this
      does not signify that we will never have such a tool (mechanical or
      otherwise). It also does not prove that such a tool or machine has never or does not
      exist. We know of many tools and machines that have been "invented" and verified
      to work that have not been allowed to enter the mainstream for political and/
      or economic reasons. Consider Tesla and the website I forwarded already
      "Suppressed Science."

      There are records of countless inventions that either have been created and
      suppressed due to political, social or economic considerations; or created and
      forgotten due to the lack of economic motivation to develop them further; or
      have never been created due to either of the above. Who is to say for sure that
      a machine that can record and measure the presence of an angel has never
      existed, does not exist now or can never exist in the future. If, a hundred years
      ago, a scientist described a machine that could record endless quantities of
      data in a space the size of a single (slim) book, could perform streams of
      calculations at the speed of light and could enable people to communicate from
      anywhere around the world instantaneously, he (or she) would have been and
      probably was, laughed to scorn. For that matter, a hundred years ago, science was
      still teetering on the edge of really discovering electricity and the machines
      to harness it. We still do not fully understand its long range effects on human
      development.

      Some day , "angelometers" may be standard installations in all homes,
      allowing a visiting angel to "ring our bell" and for us to communicate much like a
      video security system. Go ahead - laugh!

      http://www.suppressedscience.net/
    • Kim Munch Michelsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
        Message
        Beautiful Christine!

        By the way, I remember Steiner (and others) saying that the spiritual world is two dimentional.

        It might not be so long before science begins to look in this direction, even if they don't know it.

        From Scientific American:
        Related results suggest that our universe, which we perceive to have three spatial dimensions, might instead be "written" on a two-dimensional surface, like a hologram. Our everyday perceptions of the world as three-dimensional would then be either a profound illusion or merely one of two alternative ways of viewing reality.

        Regards,
        Kim

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links