Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] astrosophy website to visit

    Message 1 of 4 , May 5, 2005
      > PS: I will be off line as it is time for me to tend
      > to earning a livelihood. If anyone is desirous of
      > joining me in a home business venture, drop me a
      > line. My wife and I are expanding our international
      > functional health beverage distribution network and
      > have time to train two folks. Ever hear of the
      > Mangosteen?

      No. How about Löwenbräu?
    • Terence
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2005
        Friends of Sophia...

        Those who are curious might want to go to:

        <http://www.StarWisdom.org/>

        Mucho info, books to purchase, classes to join. This site is
        hosted by some of the top astrosophists.

        Check it out! Enjoy the surfing.

        Terence

        PS: I will be off line as it is time for me to tend
        to earning a livelihood. If anyone is desirous of
        joining me in a home business venture, drop me a
        line. My wife and I are expanding our international
        functional health beverage distribution network and
        have time to train two folks. Ever hear of the
        Mangosteen?
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2005
          At 17:37 05.05.2005, Terence wrote:

          >PS: I will be off line as it is time for me to tend to earning a
          >livelihood. If anyone is desirous of joining me in a home business
          >venture, drop me a line. My wife and I are expanding our international
          >functional health beverage distribution network and have time to train two
          >folks. Ever hear of the Mangosteen?

          Thanks for the invite, Terence. Perhaps we'll do a little off-list
          correspondence about your bizniz and my bizniz, and explore the
          possibilities of scratching each other's backs.

          As a handful of our listmates here are aware of, the missus and myself also
          have a home business venture with *very lucrative* income potential.
          Licenced in 18 countries, no inventory. Customers don't need to spend money
          or buy anything; instead, they save money by becoming your personal
          customer on services they're already using.

          Our own business registered in in Norway is *Aarøy Straume Telecom*
          (following the Norwegian rule that our own family names must be included in
          the company name for this type of registrations):

          http://www3.brreg.no/oppslag/enhet/detalj.jsp?orgnr=984210922

          *Aarøy Straume Telecom* is a subsidiary of ACN:

          http://www.acneuro.com/

          http://www.acninc.net/

          http://www.acnmobile.com/

          I've made a couple of webpages about Aarøy Straume Telecom:

          http://uncletaz.com/tele/

          http://home.no.net/tastraum/index2.html

          Anyone wanting to contact me about this can use my current email address
          for Anthroposophy Tomorrow, or the email address you get when clicking on
          the contact link on these pages.

          Tarjei

          P.S. My apologies to the moderator if this commercial message of mine is
          undesirable.
        • Sophia
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2005
            Dear Tarjei,

            You wrote:

            >P.S. My apologies to the moderator if this commercial message of mine is
            >undesirable.

            The line should fall somewhere between helpful information and harassment.
            It is one of those things where most of us know it when we see it :)

            For regular participants, let's err on the side of tolerance and
            appreciation of what folks generally have to bring to the group.

            Faithfully,

            Sophia (moderator)
            http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/