list rules

  • Sophia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Dear Anthroposophy Tomorrow subscribers,

      As others have pointed out, this is a free speech forum with no topical
      restrictions. The only subject that has been declared off-topic is list
      management. If you have any suggestions, questions, or complaints regarding
      list management, you can write to me off-list.

      Fortunately, we have been able to manage very well without further
      restrictions, and all our guidelines are published at

      http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/listrules.html

      Faithfully,

      Sophia (moderator)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        Sometimes people complain about absence of rules for Anthroposophy
        Tomorrow. On the main page, however, (under "Group Email Addresses") there
        is a link to our info-site ("For More Information"):
        http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/

        On this page there are 2 links to list rules and netiquette:

        http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/listrules.html

        http://www.albion.com/netiquette/

        I hope that clears things up.

        Faithfully,