Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Anarchosophy Revisited

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
      At 19:58 01.02.2004, Christine wrote:

      >Y'know what's REALLY FUNNY about all of this!! These people are doing
      >everything possible to prepare themselves for their next incarnation to be
      >Anthroposophists!!!
      >
      >What's even FUNNIER is that, because of their negativity - THEY get to be the
      >WALDORF TEACHERS!!!!! (or whatever it has evolved into by that time) And WE
      >get to be their kids!!!!!
      >
      >WHOA!!! I want to be in Tarjei, Mike and Bradford's class!! (along with Jan,
      >Danny, Harvey, Joel, Paulina, Dottie, Kim, Andrea (who am I forgetting?
      >Sorry!)!
      >
      >Boy, aren't WE gonna give our teachers a HARD TIME!!! LOL!!! (Fits of
      >hysterics!!)

      Yeah, 8-year old future Tarjei, probably a girl, holds up her hand to ask
      her lady Waldorf teacher who spent her last incarnation as Dan Dugan if she
      can go to the bathroom before they all sing a hymn to the sun. The teacher
      sits down on her chair which is full of chalk after the mischievous pranks
      of another 8-year-old girl who used to be Bradford. One of the boys is
      passing around notes of a dubious kind - he used to be Christine.

      Wouldn't that be something - can't wait :)

      Chuckles,

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2008
        Here is a sneak peak at an excerpt from the tenth lecture in GA 346,
        being posted here very soon:

        ***************************************

        "King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords. This is the third guise. What
        is the nature of a king, the nature of a lord?

        If we get to know the essential inner meaning of the Latin word
        dominus we shall discover what language itself means in this instance,
        quite apart from what spiritual science has to say: A lord is someone
        on the earth or in the world who has been chosen to point the
        direction for another. How long will outer lords be needed on the
        earth? How long will the commandments of outer lords be needed, even
        the commandments of those who are outer spiritual lords of the earth?
        They will be needed only until the moment when Christ, with the name
        none but he understands, shall dwell within the human being. Then
        every human being will be able to follow Christ in his own being, in
        his own soul. Then everyone will strive to realize that in himself
        which desires to realize the will of the human being out of inner
        love. Then will the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings live in each
        individual.
        Seen spiritually, this is the time in which we ourselves are now
        living. The fact that we are living in this time is merely disguised
        by the way human beings continue to live in their old ways, denying as
        much as they can in every field the fact that Christ now dwells in
        them. It has to be said that there is much in many human beings that
        is preparing them in the right way for the etheric appearance of
        Christ, who is of course a being descending from the divine world. But
        people must prepare for this by finding the wellspring of their
        actions and deeds within themselves.

        ***************************************

        Comment: This is one way to explain some of the difference between
        anarchism and anthroposophy: An anarchist, at least in the external,
        political sense that is best known, wishes to enforce a social
        structure free from authority upon his surroundings, upon other
        people. An anarchosophist, on the other hand, simply has no ruler or
        leader, and he ows his obedience to nobody. He is the homeless outlaw,
        the indefatigable unarmed, non-violent insurgent whose revolution is
        not directed at external rule, but at the rulership of his own soul
        (Kyrios in Greek), where his ascendance to the throne makes external
        authority superfluous, redundant, useless. He is usually forbidden to
        speak or write by the authorities because his ideas are considered
        seditious, unpatriotic, and very dangerous. And if anyone asks him who
        gives himn the right to be an outlaw in blatant disregard for rulers
        and leaders, he'll say: "Not I, but Christ in me."

        So don't follow leaders and watch the parking meters.