Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Anarchosophy Revisited

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
      Y'know what's REALLY FUNNY about all of this!! These people are doing
      everything possible to prepare themselves for their next incarnation to be
      Anthroposophists!!!

      What's even FUNNIER is that, because of their negativity - THEY get to be the
      WALDORF TEACHERS!!!!! (or whatever it has evolved into by that time) And WE
      get to be their kids!!!!!

      WHOA!!! I want to be in Tarjei, Mike and Bradford's class!! (along with Jan,
      Danny, Harvey, Joel, Paulina, Dottie, Kim, Andrea (who am I forgetting?
      Sorry!)!

      Boy, aren't WE gonna give our teachers a HARD TIME!!! LOL!!! (Fits of
      hysterics!!)
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2004
        At 19:58 01.02.2004, Christine wrote:

        >Y'know what's REALLY FUNNY about all of this!! These people are doing
        >everything possible to prepare themselves for their next incarnation to be
        >Anthroposophists!!!
        >
        >What's even FUNNIER is that, because of their negativity - THEY get to be the
        >WALDORF TEACHERS!!!!! (or whatever it has evolved into by that time) And WE
        >get to be their kids!!!!!
        >
        >WHOA!!! I want to be in Tarjei, Mike and Bradford's class!! (along with Jan,
        >Danny, Harvey, Joel, Paulina, Dottie, Kim, Andrea (who am I forgetting?
        >Sorry!)!
        >
        >Boy, aren't WE gonna give our teachers a HARD TIME!!! LOL!!! (Fits of
        >hysterics!!)

        Yeah, 8-year old future Tarjei, probably a girl, holds up her hand to ask
        her lady Waldorf teacher who spent her last incarnation as Dan Dugan if she
        can go to the bathroom before they all sing a hymn to the sun. The teacher
        sits down on her chair which is full of chalk after the mischievous pranks
        of another 8-year-old girl who used to be Bradford. One of the boys is
        passing around notes of a dubious kind - he used to be Christine.

        Wouldn't that be something - can't wait :)

        Chuckles,

        Tarjei
        http://uncletaz.com/
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2008
          Here is a sneak peak at an excerpt from the tenth lecture in GA 346,
          being posted here very soon:

          ***************************************

          "King of all Kings, Lord of all Lords. This is the third guise. What
          is the nature of a king, the nature of a lord?

          If we get to know the essential inner meaning of the Latin word
          dominus we shall discover what language itself means in this instance,
          quite apart from what spiritual science has to say: A lord is someone
          on the earth or in the world who has been chosen to point the
          direction for another. How long will outer lords be needed on the
          earth? How long will the commandments of outer lords be needed, even
          the commandments of those who are outer spiritual lords of the earth?
          They will be needed only until the moment when Christ, with the name
          none but he understands, shall dwell within the human being. Then
          every human being will be able to follow Christ in his own being, in
          his own soul. Then everyone will strive to realize that in himself
          which desires to realize the will of the human being out of inner
          love. Then will the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings live in each
          individual.
          Seen spiritually, this is the time in which we ourselves are now
          living. The fact that we are living in this time is merely disguised
          by the way human beings continue to live in their old ways, denying as
          much as they can in every field the fact that Christ now dwells in
          them. It has to be said that there is much in many human beings that
          is preparing them in the right way for the etheric appearance of
          Christ, who is of course a being descending from the divine world. But
          people must prepare for this by finding the wellspring of their
          actions and deeds within themselves.

          ***************************************

          Comment: This is one way to explain some of the difference between
          anarchism and anthroposophy: An anarchist, at least in the external,
          political sense that is best known, wishes to enforce a social
          structure free from authority upon his surroundings, upon other
          people. An anarchosophist, on the other hand, simply has no ruler or
          leader, and he ows his obedience to nobody. He is the homeless outlaw,
          the indefatigable unarmed, non-violent insurgent whose revolution is
          not directed at external rule, but at the rulership of his own soul
          (Kyrios in Greek), where his ascendance to the throne makes external
          authority superfluous, redundant, useless. He is usually forbidden to
          speak or write by the authorities because his ideas are considered
          seditious, unpatriotic, and very dangerous. And if anyone asks him who
          gives himn the right to be an outlaw in blatant disregard for rulers
          and leaders, he'll say: "Not I, but Christ in me."

          So don't follow leaders and watch the parking meters.