thanks

  • Joel Wendt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      Dear Friends,

      Just wanted to say thanks for all that was written that I wasn't able
      to reply to because of my travels.

      There may be some questions to which some would still like answers.
      When I had to travel, there were many posts with such questions, and at
      this point I'd only really want to answer what still might linger, and
      not just go back to that previous soul space unless there is either
      desire or need.

      So, if someone is still a bit unsettled by the dialogs which I had to
      abandon in mid-stream, then let me know just where you'd like to start
      and I'll go forward. I've read everything, and will try in the future
      to account for all the comments and reflections in how I post from now
      on, trying to be mindful of assumptions on my part and things that I
      said that seemed not understood by others.

      Let me repeat this in another way. I don't want to leave unanswered
      any question that someone else placed before me, but time has passed,
      and there were many many questions. So what I need is for those who
      feel I need to provide answers to them, for either list behavior or
      ideas, to put forward their questions, to which I then will make myself
      available. At the same time, I need you to pick and choose what you
      feel I should address, even if it is just every question you wrote on
      "x" date. Give some indication, and I will make the effort to answer.

      There is another side to this of course. I will basically be the same,
      and have therefore most of the same "attitudes", which some found
      disagreeable in various ways. I will also have read much that was said
      and to which I have chosen not to currently reply (unless it is
      specifically wanted now). This will all be in the background when I
      post to whatever on-going discussions call to me. Matters of the past
      will creep into new situations. I will try, however, to moderate what I
      say in the future based upon what I have been able to learn from what
      people said in the past.

      All this being the case, I wouldn't at all be surprised if some of the
      unfinished past quite naturally appears in the future.

      warm regards,
      joel
    • Deborah
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
        Dear Diana,

        Thanks for your last few posts. The discussion is moving to a new,
        and to me more interesting level.

        Deborah