Skip to search.

The AT quote of the week

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      Tarjei wins the critic crunching quote of the week award:

      Like I said, this breed of critics will not accept Anthroposophy as a
      religion, an art, or a science, but only as a piece of shit. With this
      view, it's amazing how much time they like to spend in the sewer, even
      celebrating anniversaries of how long they've been knee-deep in it.