Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: To Mike T

    Message 1 of 39 , May 2 4:39 AM
      > Dottie:
      >
      > >I ran a poll and unfortunately before it even got off the ground I
      > >was acused of making it up
      >
      > Whooopsadoodle, Dottie, no, you weren't accused of making it up BEFORE
      > you got it off the ground. Nice rewrite. You were accused of making it
      > up AFTER you claimed to have conducted a poll of the Anthroposophical
      > Society in LA one Sunday afternoon, and reported, a few short hours
      > later, that 20 people had replied and told you they did not come to
      > anthroposophy through Waldorf schools. I remember because I was home, I
      > read the list about 10 in the morning, then checked back sometime
      > before dinner, and was highly amused to find your "poll" complete.
      >
      > Diana

      Damn it, Diana, please pay attention. That was the "pole" (as in Polish
      joke) that was complete. The "poll" took longer.
      Frank
    • pete_karaiskos
      Message 39 of 39 , May 5 11:34 AM
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
        > Pete:
        > > You're confusing Anthroposophy with Waldorf here. I'd like you to
        > > point to a reference here.
        >
        > and
        >
        > Pete over at the critics:
        >
        > Pete:
        > Let me ask you - if Waldorf schools are not trying to
        > promote Anthroposophy, to
        > produce Anthroposophists, then why have morning
        > verses.
        >
        > Dottie:
        > Okay Pete, so who's confusing Waldorf with Anthroposophy here? Had to
        > way by you that 'Anthroposophy and Waldorf are not one and the same
        > Dottie, what don't you understand about that'? Well, Pete, I'd like to
        > know whay 'you' don't understand about that?
        >
        > Best,
        > Dottie

        Dottie - I'm not going to explain this to you. Please learn to read
        and understand what you are reading. You are a waste of my time.

        Pete