Impulse of Evil

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Hello,

      I have been thinking about evil lately and I came
      across something in Esoteric Christanity that caught
      my attention.

      Jeshu Ben Pandira and the Christ Impulse Lecture 1:
      November 4

      "If a person is so bad and degenerate that he actually
      injures the higher world through his evil impulses, he
      is cast out. But the impulse must nevertheless
      originate in the higher world."

      This leads me to wonder 1. how can the higher worlds
      be injured and 2. is it the lower we go in our
      actions, the higher these things have to originate
      from?

      Maybe in a sense we injure the higher worlds by
      forcing them, through our actions, to constantly(?)
      offer karmic experiences due to the ongoing degenerate
      nature of man at times? So in a way they experience
      humanity by the consequences that are wrought out of
      mans choice?

      Steiner also speaks of 12 religious streams that the
      Rosecrucians work on from what I gather. Does anyone
      know if Islam one of them.

      I am also wondering if there is a certain lodge of
      Rosicrucians that is considered to not be corrupted
      today? Is there any one that school that is considered
      to be of a relevant nature?

      Peace,

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree