Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: a gentle plea

    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2005
      > and Frank replied:
      > Don't be sorry, Di. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and
      > thinking
      > isn't your strong point.
      > I do hope Diana realized it was a compliment, Frank.
      > Nana

      Gosh, I hope so, Nana. I wouldn't want her to think I'm anti-impediment. I
      know it's not their fault ("they" being those who have thinking
      impediments), that it's not even a question of IQ. Rather that something in
      their biography (this life or a previous one) so affected their psyche that
      it makes objective judgment where spiritual subjects are concerned difficult
      if not impossible, and can result in paranoia, or at least in paranoia-like
      actions and/or words.