Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Etheric-ring

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Danny,

      Thank you. I will have to download to read them in
      silence. Here's what I would like to add to the
      thoughts: the marriage at Cana.

      That something that is between a Mary and Jesus. I get
      we can say it is in the blood changes as well as the
      wineskins and such, however Danny, there sounds forth
      another mystery not so spoken of by Dr. Steiner in an
      outwardly manner.

      My friend Kim says there are two versions of The
      Gospel of John and its relations, and he says in this
      other version one can more readily see the Sophia.

      Now, if we have the Magdalene as a representative of
      the Sophia, which I do believe we have, than we do
      need to look at this further mystery that is sitting
      at the edge of our consciousness. I say edge as it is
      starting to shine in in a sense.

      The Steiner students can stubbornly stick to the John
      the Baptist/Lazarus thing as the end all be all but it
      is not and in there is the mystery of the whole if one
      dare to open their mind to what is trying to be seen.

      I think the part wherein the marriage takes place as
      well as the imprisonment of John the Baptist as well
      as the rising of Lazarus, which really bespeaks the
      serpent energy, should be seriously considered.

      That beginning disciple was not a physical male
      Lazarus and it may be that I shall find traces of this
      mystery in Mr. Kloceks spirit vision reading. He's
      just so advanced on the physical parts that I have a
      very hard time trying to take it all in. It's like
      going to school again and on things that are important
      regarding the body and its organs yet I am wondering
      why the hell did I not know these things when I was
      in grade school.

      Anyhow, Danny, I know of all the people on list you
      might be one who can really look to this Magdalene if
      you so chose. You would do a service to those of us
      who wish to find it through the Dr.'s work.

      All good things to you,
      Dottie

      p.s. there are so many more inspirations that come up
      for me while reading this book. It's almost as if it
      is soley for this: Inspiriation that will then lead to
      Imagination and then to Intuition. And I am not sure
      that Mr. Prokofieff can get there onto that specific
      level regarding the Magdalene. And maybe he does not
      need to however I do find that the Magdalene is more
      readily recognizable and will be the vehicle through
      which this can be known.

      http://mail.yahoo.com