Re: a gentle plea

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2005
      Diana said:
      > Sorry. Been trying to think of a cute reply but give up.

      and Frank replied:
      Don't be sorry, Di. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and
      thinking
      isn't your strong point.

      ---------------------
      I do hope Diana realized it was a compliment, Frank.
      Nana

      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2005

        > and Frank replied:
        > Don't be sorry, Di. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and
        > thinking
        > isn't your strong point.

        > I do hope Diana realized it was a compliment, Frank.
        > Nana

        Gosh, I hope so, Nana. I wouldn't want her to think I'm anti-impediment. I
        know it's not their fault ("they" being those who have thinking
        impediments), that it's not even a question of IQ. Rather that something in
        their biography (this life or a previous one) so affected their psyche that
        it makes objective judgment where spiritual subjects are concerned difficult
        if not impossible, and can result in paranoia, or at least in paranoia-like
        actions and/or words.