Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: a gentle plea

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2005

      > A "Flame" marker in the subject line would work just fine, for those
      > messages that consist of one type of content only. I don't mind
      > reading through a certain amount of hot language if there is some
      > interesting content somewhere amidst the verbiage.
      >
      > I would also like to offer a special award to Frank, who has offered
      > up some of the most hilarious insults it has ever been my pleasure
      > to read.
      >
      > Nana

      Huh? And I thought they were compliments.
      Frank
    • Deborah
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2005
        Diana said:
        > Sorry. Been trying to think of a cute reply but give up.

        and Frank replied:
        Don't be sorry, Di. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and
        thinking
        isn't your strong point.

        ---------------------
        I do hope Diana realized it was a compliment, Frank.
        Nana

        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2005

          > and Frank replied:
          > Don't be sorry, Di. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, and
          > thinking
          > isn't your strong point.

          > I do hope Diana realized it was a compliment, Frank.
          > Nana

          Gosh, I hope so, Nana. I wouldn't want her to think I'm anti-impediment. I
          know it's not their fault ("they" being those who have thinking
          impediments), that it's not even a question of IQ. Rather that something in
          their biography (this life or a previous one) so affected their psyche that
          it makes objective judgment where spiritual subjects are concerned difficult
          if not impossible, and can result in paranoia, or at least in paranoia-like
          actions and/or words.