Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] TG removed, thread deleted

  • Sophia
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2004
      Dear Gisele, you wrote:

      >~~~~Dear Sophia, I understand Grekenquist is a poisonous double-edged
      >tongue, and I would have dismissed his insinuations completely if you
      >hadn't removed his thread. Now I am left wandering if there is anything
      >there that is being covered-up?
      >There are many attacks against Anthroposophia in the world today and some
      >of them are quite subtle.
      >Also, I don't think any genuine anthropop would want to be involved in
      >'cyber-piracy', so..... WHAT is really behind it? Is this a new trick by PLANS?

      I only moderate and manage Anthroposophy Tomorrow, Gisele. I do not get
      involved in discussions or speculations.

      Grekenquist was removed because he is notorious for trolling on and about
      different lists, public and private, and about conspiracies and so on in
      order to dominate the list he seeks to mesmerize in this way. He has been
      using many names and logins, and he seems to be posting from a variety of
      geographic locations, internet cafes and so on, as if he is a jetsetter or
      something. So I've been told, but even that could be a hoax; who cares?

      It may be fun with a little cloak-and-dagger, but this character is too much.

      Faithfully,

      Sophia (moderator)