To Mike T

  • simonedim
    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hi Mike,

      Don't ask me why I'm sticking my nose I this confusion
      (Chronic Posting disorder?), I don't want to engage in any side
      of this war but stay as an outside observer (it's comfortable
      here).
      So, as a neutral observer, I wanna tell you that, really, you made a
      mistake when you said that Pete K had brought his family matters to
      this board; he didn't. Others did tough, so I think that's the
      origin of your misunderstanding.
      Soon after he started posting here I asked him myself about his ex-
      wife position as a Waldorf teacher and he was very clear that he
      wouldn't be discussing this subject here. Dottie commented many
      times his family situation and the probable relationship of his
      family problems with his engagement as a Waldorf critic (I
      personally agree with her, but that's not my business) but she
      took knowledge of this situation from other sources, not from his
      posts in this board. So, I imagine you read those exchanges and
      mistakenly conclude he had brought it here himself.

      I think, sincerely, the best you can do is honestly apologizing for
      this misunderstanding, I don't think it was intentional, it's
      just that this board is very active and many times we get lost
      on 'who said what'.
      Then, if you feel like, you may continue your insults exchanging
      with him in other terms.
      No shame, no blame, we all make our mistakes on occasion.

      Sincerely,
      Simone.
    • pete_karaiskos
      Message 39 of 39 , May 5 11:34 AM
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie zold"
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
        > Pete:
        > > You're confusing Anthroposophy with Waldorf here. I'd like you to
        > > point to a reference here.
        >
        > and
        >
        > Pete over at the critics:
        >
        > Pete:
        > Let me ask you - if Waldorf schools are not trying to
        > promote Anthroposophy, to
        > produce Anthroposophists, then why have morning
        > verses.
        >
        > Dottie:
        > Okay Pete, so who's confusing Waldorf with Anthroposophy here? Had to
        > way by you that 'Anthroposophy and Waldorf are not one and the same
        > Dottie, what don't you understand about that'? Well, Pete, I'd like to
        > know whay 'you' don't understand about that?
        >
        > Best,
        > Dottie

        Dottie - I'm not going to explain this to you. Please learn to read
        and understand what you are reading. You are a waste of my time.

        Pete