Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: "*we* who must hold the beam in equipoise"

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 44 , Apr 30, 2005
      At 18:54 30.04.2005, Pete wrote:

      And before you get on me Tarjei, I know it's "understands" and not "understand's" - It was a commentary on Mike saving all his appostrophies for later <G>.

      Well, like I told Mike T, I'm not joining his flame against you this time. I know what it's like to have one's family dragged in on a hostile list, and Mike T won't explain himself.

      To both of you:

      Spelling, typos, language, syntax, and grammar and all that is a lousy flaming tool.

      http://www.albion.com/netiquette/book/0963702513p75.html

      The Spelling Flame

      It happens every day. Someone misspells a word in a public message. One or more people absolutely must publicly correct the error. Judging from the number of times this happens, there seem to be millions of high school English teacher wannabes in cyberspace. Ironically, spelling flames nearly always contain spelling errors.

      Spelling flames are bad Netiquette. If you feel absolutely compelled to correct someone's spelling or grammar, do so via private email. Keep in mind that English is not the first language of many people on the Internet.

    • Mike T
      Message 44 of 44 , Apr 30, 2005
        Thanks Dottie - I have responed to Simones post and now read yours. Having
        just read Holderlins post on post cards from the future - it just so happens
        that as I was writing my comments re Pete bringing his family into it, I had
        a thought that I should go back and check the exact contents of posts made
        as this may be a thing picked up on and made more of an issue. I didn't and
        as it so often happens to me in life - when I don't listen to my intuitions
        I blunder head on into matters that shouldn't become issues.

        Nevertheless, apology has been made by me and for me I will let it be. But
        thanks for your post Dottie.

        Cheers,
        Mike T

        >From: "dottie zold" <dottie_z@...>
        >To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: "*we* who must hold the beam in
        >equipoise"
        >Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:50:53 -0000
        >
        >Mike's not slandering you Pete. You readily brought your wife in the
        >conversation over at PLANS and denigrated her. You told the world that your
        >children are afraid of their shadows as per a WE educational ploy to keep
        >the
        >Waldorf community together in a cult like plot.
        >
        >Your memory is really unreliable time and time again. Even in our last
        >conversation I had to stop otherwise I would have had to say you were
        >wacked again with the comment you never spoke ill of Dr. Steiners
        >intentions. I
        >mean really Pete, you should think before you speak and realize if what you
        >are saying is what you want to convey. That way when it comes and shows its
        >ugly head you will really know whether you said a thing or not.
        >
        >You use your family when it suits you including very disparaging remarks. I
        >imagine if one day you really wanted to see your beahviour towards them to
        >further your own goals of whatever issue is tickling your butt you would be
        >shocked. At least I would hope you would be. You did it on PLANS but you
        >have been able to slowly walk yourself away from that behaviour thanks be
        >God. I am sure your daughters would disagree with your interpretation of
        >how
        >they view life and their own inner feelings towards others including the
        >fact
        >whether they are afraid of other people who are not WE educated. Teens have
        >a way of surprisign their parents and I find parents have a very keen way
        >of
        >pushing the blame elsewhere. Too bad. And Mike didn't slander you. You are
        >all over the internet dilsparaging your family as it is too dificult for
        >you to
        >seperate. And divorce will do that. And it is an issue.
        >
        >Best,
        >Dottie

        REALESTATE: biggest buy/rent/share listings
        http://ninemsn.realestate.com.au