Re: Diana about Tarjei and childish complaints

  • bryanmillermail
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2004
      Diana wrote in WC novilingua:

      > >It got tiresome faster than I expected. Too much juvenile
      behavior. People
      > >ignore you, go on talking and refer to you as TRAILER TRASH in
      another post.

      Here goes the translation for those not familiar with the
      aforementioned language:

      "I couldn't really answer their arguments so I came up with the
      classic excuse that it got tiresome in order to get the hell out of
      there with some of my pride and illusions still intact. Too much
      behaviour that was not cheery and agreable as here in the WC with you
      guys who think like me. People ignore you, (how dare they!), go on
      talking about things that don't interest you (how dare they!!!) and
      refer to you as TRAILER TRASH in another post*."

      *Translators note: I didn't understand this last sentence myself. It
      must be in some obscure dialect. Or maybe she meant TROLL TRASH?

      Bryan