Re: if you like, please share, otherwise delete

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Dear Joel,

      I like what you have written very much. I think you might consider
      going a step further and seeing if you can get people to sign it and
      send it forward on line. I think the end stop would be you and you
      could present it as an online letter to the campaign with thousands
      of signatures and then also a hard copy to the headquarters as well.

      The only place I think you might reconsider is where you ask him to
      co-sign everyones personal indiscretions. I don't think it can be
      presented that way if you truly hope to inspire him to look at the
      core issue of your paper and present it as an issue he sees facing
      the American public.

      My thoughts,