RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: occult lodges and islam

    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 6, 2003
      (snip)
      > Rudolf Steiner was a revolutionary. He was a political revolutionary who
      put
      > together the most radical approach to social order that exists yet on this
      > planet. And he placed it on the table in front of Winston Churchill and
      Woodrow
      > Wilson at the Treaty of Versailles.

      Just in case you're not speaking metaphorically, that never happened.

      Then he brought forward Waldorf Education
      > as a revolutionary act, a subversive act - it has the express intention of
      > making at least a homeopathic element of society ready for the Threefold
      Social
      > Order. To say otherwise is a lie. Many Waldorf schools, teachers and
      promoters
      > are liars and I will say that to their faces. The time for politely hiding
      the
      > truth from the parents and even teachers who come to them and to deny that
      > what they are doing may be very dangerous in the future is a real crime.

      I taught at a Waldorf school, and still teach a course at the Teachers
      Training Seminar in Buenos Aires. Maybe I'm not one of your liars, maybe I
      am. I could judge that if you would tell me what the hell you're talking
      about. You sound like one of those creeps at Plans.

      > Does that mean that Waldorf schools shouldn't exist? Of course not - they
      > must exist as long as the powers of this earth decide to allow it (which
      may not
      > be much longer). But the work should be done in the clear light of day.
      > Everyone should understand the real WAR that is raging around us as we sit
      in our
      > comfortable houses with food on our tables. By the time we go to stand in
      line
      > for our chips and bar codes that will allow us to keep paying our mortgage
      and
      > buying our groceries, we should be prepared to recognize it as just the
      > sense-perceptible result of the supersensible battle going on right now.
      >
      > YOU may not believe that you are personally affected yet. But people all
      > around you are being rounded up and killed right now in the name of the
      "holy" the
      > "good" the "American way of life." YOU will be next. You will succumb or
      die,
      > one way or another. You can succumb to the truth and die physically, or
      can
      > succumb to the powers of this earth and die spiritually. You have the
      choice to
      > make. It is the ONLY choice that you will have to make in the days to
      come.

      My God, fire and brimstone.

      > I apologize for the ranting, but ...(snip) Why apologize, when you're not
      sorry?

      (snip)
      > Wake up sleepers, awake! The time is at hand and we cannot rest in dreams.
      > Follow the trail of truth on the internet while it is still there to see.
      I will
      > post links to important sites. We can not stop Ahriman's incarnation - it
      has
      > already happened. But we can look him in the eye just before we die and
      say
      > "I KNOW who you are - you cannot fool me! At least one human being knows
      who
      > you really are." It's not much, but it is on this that the world hangs in
      the
      > balance.

      Who?

      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 14, 2003
        Hi Tarjei,

        In reading this book by Karen Armstrong I am getting a
        better 'feel' for Muhammed and what he endeavored to
        bring to his people.

        One of the things that strikes me is that its path was
        similar to that of Judiasm: in order to get to one God
        they had to take down the 'daughters of God'. That was
        the missing piece for Muhammed on the way to
        monotheism as it was for the Jews.

        Interestingly as well is that what he was working on
        was a change of consciousness from family blood ties
        to spirit ties that outgrow the familial bounds
        similar to Jesus' concepts in a way.

        I find that Muhammed was very much inspired by the
        story of Mary and Jesus. There is a reference to them
        early on that actually insinuates to the exoteric way
        of reading her being a virgin. However when reading it
        from an esoteric level the 'veil' being lifted is
        clearly understood.

        Well, what I am coming to is that Muhammed seems to
        have brought a religion that centered on surrendering
        (islam) ones total self to God. And the way to show
        that was through letting go of worldly goods and
        giving to the poor and taking care of them. But what
        strikes me is this absolute 'feel' I have about the
        self (nafas) getting its house in order. So, in a way
        although it is one religion it seems to be made up of
        singular people on a quest for God. Although they call
        themselves Muslims as one their quest is really each
        one by themselves. It kind of reminds me a wee bit of
        Self Realization Fellowship by Paramahansa Yogananda.
        It has that sense of righting oneself before God.
        Almost like he took the Christ revelation and and then
        became one of the men that achieved a self
        revelation. Almost reminds me of the snake.

        At one point the book speaks of 'exciting' the hatred
        of the Jews. It is pretty apparant that they were
        considered 'trash' among the peoples in that region.
        And it seems they truly never recovered even unto this
        day their own sense of worth. Almost as if they are
        always in the place of having to defend their honor.
        And not really only their own but that of their
        Prophet as well. They know he is not what the Western
        world says and they are always fighting some uphill
        battle in their minds.

        One last thing before I go. I find it extremely
        interesting that the Satanic Versus as related by
        Rushdie actually speak to two lines where Muhammed
        gave credence to the 'daughters of God'. He then tried
        to and actually did take the versus back and claimed
        that they were slaves just as the everyday people
        were, and that one could not look to them for guidance
        or help.

        Well, maybe this is the last piece before I go:) They
        have the most remarkable references to Satan that I
        have ever seen. To them their was no original sin.
        Muhammed believed that this was all a part of Gods
        plan. That in the end Satan will be the last to be
        saved but he will be. Also he states that it is Satan
        who loved God the most. I think of Lucifer here.

        Anyway, the more I read of this Muhammed the more I
        come to understand how he was able to achieve what he
        did in such a short time. He truly had his face on God
        and inspired others to do the same.

        Tarjei you wrote:
        > This point of yours was actually corroborated by
        > Rudolf Steiner when he
        > said that Arabic materialism was blunted by the
        > emergence of Islam. So RS
        > implies that this religion was a progressive force
        > when it was introduced
        > in the 7th century. Apparently, the destructive
        > forces inherent in
        > "Arabism" and connected with 666, Sorath and so on,
        > has hijacked this
        > religious stream because it has outlived its alotted
        > era long ago.

        Tarjei
        > Specific manifestations of egoism. When a young man
        > kills men, women, and
        > children at random by blowing himself to pieces with
        > them in the firm
        > belief that he will be rewarded with 70 virgins in
        > Paradise for such a
        > deed, we're not only talking about merciless egoism,
        > but a specific variety
        > of it, probably exclusively found among Muslims.

        Dottie

        Yeah, this thing with the virgins bothers me a bit. I
        think it is ridiculing them and this is not what
        Muhammed had in mind physically. When I sink into the
        Koran I will see what that means. In the mean time I
        am going to speak to my friend about this.

        I am not so sure it is found exclusively among Muslims
        but I do not know how to make the argument. What comes
        to mind are the 'fundies' of the world. We have people
        here in the states killing doctors who perform
        abortions in recent years. And I believe it will only
        get worse as the right gets more power in regards to
        other segments of society as well. We are about to
        face the 'gay rights to marriage issue' and this is a
        powder keg waiting to go. And they believe they are
        doing what God would want them to do. Its pretty
        gross.
        And I wonder what is the difference regarding the ego
        of having 70 virgins versus doing an evil thing for
        Gods grace?

        Thanks,
        dottie

        p.s. I know I am not the best one to converse on this
        subject however I would like to say it has inspired me
        to become more knowledgable regarding a group of
        people who are going to light the world on fire.

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree