Dianna's throw-up-in-your-face-attitude

  • Mike helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2005
      I just did a quick scan of todays messages, and I see that our WC Oxy
      Moron is off and running, and has turned up the white noise volume,
      form which we can still see her usual paternizing passive agressive
      kock-a-doodle-doo rampage attitude splattered all over the list.

      Riminds me of the days when I liked bands like Iron madien, that
      played a kind of pounding throw-up-in-your-face sort of music.

      I grew out of that phase, and now I like the indigo Girls. Perhaps
      Dianna should try some music therepy with their music.

      (For the record, all the bullshit that she's sneering about has been
      beaten to death by her for years. Nothings changed, especially her
      attitude. I was tempted to enter into the so called debate, but I
      quickly realized that it would be a waist of time.)

      Mike