Re: Pete's willful blindness

  • SerenaBlaue@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2005
      Eyes wide shut, Pete sees the "helpful
      links" on the Waldorf Movement page
      but refuses, against all common sense,
      to see that they are deliberately put there
      for parents.

      Those Susquehannah trolls
      put up links exactly where
      it makes sense, exactly where
      parents have to go to find out
      more about the Waldorf Movement,
      but the school is devious and
      deceptive anyway.

      But who should these links be there for, if not for people who
      want to know more about the background of WE, RS, A, etc.?

      A parent goes to the page called the Waldorf Movement.  On the
      left are three links arranged vertically:

      --the waldorf movement (where they are at that moment)
      --frequently asked questions
      --helpful links

      The helpful links go to the sites I've mentioned. In one click,
      in "Waldorf Answers", the Myths page takes you into the PLANS
      underworld of hate and smear and defamation.

      Pete assumes, in the face of contradictory evidence:

      1) deviousness, deceptiveness on the part of Susquehannah WS
      2) a stunning lack of curiosity on the part of parents searching for
      a school
      3) an unbelievable lack of ability on the Internet by modern parents
      4) that he can say it's so and thus it is, amen.

      Don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda, Pete.

      Serena Blaue