We're movin' on up!

  • Sophia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:38 PM
      During the 17 months Anthroposophy Tomorrow has been in existence (since
      November 3, 2003), we have written more than a record fourteen thousand
      messages, but that's not what counts on the Yahoo rating, which is based
      upon membership. (How many people see those ads every day.) At the present
      time, Anthroposophy Tomorrow ranks number 91 in the Occult section with its
      161 members, wedged between Magick-Sorcery-Witchcraft (number 92, with 166
      Members) and witchs_and_vampires (number 90, with 159 members). Our
      neighborhood explains the nature of the commercial ads on our main page
      that some listmates have reacted to.

      As Number One in the Occult Section reigns Incantations-N-Spells (founded
      Apr 20, 2001) with a whooping 2443 members. Their archives are not public,
      however; the Number One public Yahoo group in the Occult Section is
      tantra_sadhana (number 11) with 810 Members, but only 516 messages since
      Dec 21, 2002 and no activity at all during the last 7 days.

      Faithfully,

      Sophia (moderator)
      http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/