Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Welcome Pete

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 89 , Apr 2 10:18 AM
      At 20:17 02.04.2005, Pete wrote:

      >Er... Christ was far more interesting than Steiner, and unlike Steiner, He
      >tended to speak the truth.

      My 2c:
      Sounds like you wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you in the ass,
      which is probably what happened.

      Tarjei
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 89 of 89 , Apr 16 8:45 AM

        > Hi Flemming!
        >
        > Yes, the book is on the web now -- which makes it easy to quote
        from. But I
        > meant it when I said it tended to 'show up' when I needed it! As
        you can
        > imagine, in print the book is a pretty slender volume and it has a
        tendency to
        > disappear into my bookshelves. (Just as the cobbler's children
        have no shoes,
        > this librarian's bookshelves are a disgraceful jumble! <G>) But
        when I really
        > need what is contained in the book, it seems to jump out and into
        my hands.
        > Good trick, that!
        >
        > I myself prefer the term "laid back" to lazy, but it's all good!
        <G>

        > Musing on the power of love...
        > JoAnn

        Hi JoAnn!
        Yes,surely the Internet is a gold mine when it comes
        to finding whole books
        Many years ago I read about a bizarre fellow,his
        name is Charles Fort – Like certain linguists investigate into all
        the exceptions in language,Fort was sort of a scientist,he
        collected detailed evidence of many unexplained or unexplainable
        events and phenomena,and presented it in 4 books,very strange,
        wild and weird books (it goes without saying that he was a
        librarian!)---Yet,one never sees his books anywhere,at least I've
        never come across any of them – so I was happy to discover,they're
        now available on the Web:
        http://www.resologist.net/index.htm
        So,there we go,Brave New World
        - Reality is only a Click away!