Re: The Naga Chillum Express

  • yogidahl2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
      <write3chairs@y...> wrote:

      > Sounds like a good book, Flemming! Thanks for the tip. :)
      > Just found this, for whoever might be interested.
      >
      > Wednesday Vibes,
      > Jennifer

      Hi Jennifer!
      Thank You so much for that long review of that
      book by the blue-eyed naga boy!!
      Nagas - well,one rarely hears about female Nagas
      yet they do exist,Mata Keiko Aikawa is one such.
      Nagas do odd things,like staying under the ground
      for days,here's a link:
      http://courses.smsu.edu/jel807f/aikawa.html

      But do these bizarre feats further the Human
      Evolution?? - Well,HaHa- Not more than playing chess would!
      Still,I find this japanese woman more interesting than
      Britney Spears!!
      Vibes,
      Flemming