Re: In Praise of Holy Madness

  • Brad Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      The stench of the stew over
      > there (WC) has overpowered the need for healthy critque of WE or RS,
      > think.
      > all good things
      > Mike

      Excellent point. I had said a number of times on WC, If they could
      hold WC to constructive criticism, such as inexperienced teachers or
      taking Steiner too literally, fine. But, the combo of their own bad
      experience (at least half of which was their fault, imo), and the
      frivolous PLANS lawsuit with fundie funding, has created a malevolent
      hydra headed monster doing harm, not good. Spreading innuendos is the
      classic technique of small minds.
      Brad