Re: WC'er McEwan's intimidation & whinging

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he? Thanks for starting up the WC
      Fallacies list. I'm afraid you will have rather a busy time.

      Nana
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
        Nana:
        > Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he?

        Barnaby? Whew, have you taken a look at Pete? I mean, just when you
        think someone can get a little real he resorts to 'the bigboys are
        calling me out on AT, and a threat is implied according to him. They
        can't seem to keep their stories straight can they: it's Dottie, moi,
        who encouraged Pete to get out of the sandbox with the girls and come
        down to have a real debate versus smear campaigns of innuendo and
        manipulations.

        Happy Friday,
        Dottie
      • Mike helsher
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <dkahn@u...>
          wrote:

          > Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he? Thanks for starting up the WC
          > Fallacies list. I'm afraid you will have rather a busy time.
          >
          > Nana

          Sounds like a typical science geek to me. "Just the facts mam!" All
          information, and no real imagination or inspiration to speak of. Yet
          another intellectual pin-head deriving mathematical meaning from
          written words, and sprouting off frozen ideas from the icy brain, like
          bile from the liver.

          And yet another chicken-shit wussie (thanks gris)asshole that won't
          come over here for a chat about his personal motives and intent.

          Mike