Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Bush's brain activity is fading fast

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
      Serena, I had an inspiration last night while reading
      The Serpents of Wisdom: GWB Great White Brotherhood.

      Isn't it interesting that George Bush would name his
      son under the GWB heading and that one day he would
      lead the world towards its final destination:
      anihilation.

      And it is also very interesting to me that I can see
      how his being President has served towards the good as
      well although he has used the dark forces to achieve
      what needed to be done. I guess it is very telling how
      we all fall short of the glory.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com