Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] WC'er McEwan's intimidation & whinging

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      You know what's great about this Serena, time and time
      again PLANS is shown to be such manipulators of the
      truth. And they wonder why it is that someone might
      ask for the whole paragraph or lecture in which they
      are quoting Dr. Steiner. For shame! I am wondering
      when Pete will tire of the games the WC Plans uses to
      manipulate truths? I wonder when he will sense the
      great lack of integrity in how they try to prove a
      thing.

      Happy Friday,
      Dottie

      Serena:
      > My comments:
      >
      > You can see that he doesn't post the complete
      > message I sent him nor
      > does he mention that I first privately wrote him to
      > suggest that he could
      > get the article on anti-semitism he was looking for
      > from the Southern
      > Cross Review. My trying to be helpful got me a
      > nasty -- but typical for
      > Barnaby McEwan -- response.
      >
      > Here is the WC post by whinger B McEwan to which I
      > was
      > responding:

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Deborah
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
        Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he? Thanks for starting up the WC
        Fallacies list. I'm afraid you will have rather a busy time.

        Nana
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
          Nana:
          > Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he?

          Barnaby? Whew, have you taken a look at Pete? I mean, just when you
          think someone can get a little real he resorts to 'the bigboys are
          calling me out on AT, and a threat is implied according to him. They
          can't seem to keep their stories straight can they: it's Dottie, moi,
          who encouraged Pete to get out of the sandbox with the girls and come
          down to have a real debate versus smear campaigns of innuendo and
          manipulations.

          Happy Friday,
          Dottie
        • Mike helsher
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <dkahn@u...>
            wrote:

            > Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he? Thanks for starting up the WC
            > Fallacies list. I'm afraid you will have rather a busy time.
            >
            > Nana

            Sounds like a typical science geek to me. "Just the facts mam!" All
            information, and no real imagination or inspiration to speak of. Yet
            another intellectual pin-head deriving mathematical meaning from
            written words, and sprouting off frozen ideas from the icy brain, like
            bile from the liver.

            And yet another chicken-shit wussie (thanks gris)asshole that won't
            come over here for a chat about his personal motives and intent.

            Mike