WC'er McEwan's intimidation & whinging

  • SerenaBlaue@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
      Here is what Barnaby McEwan sent to the WC list today:

      Bizarre email from Serena Blaue
      Barnaby McEwan
      Apr 01, 2005 07:35 PST

      She emailed me privately after being booted from this list. I told her
      not to contact me again. She ignored that. I've been in touch with her
      ISP. Seems that she had more trouble understanding post policy than we
      thought, apparently believing she has a say in what's posted even though
      she's not a member.

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
        You know what's great about this Serena, time and time
        again PLANS is shown to be such manipulators of the
        truth. And they wonder why it is that someone might
        ask for the whole paragraph or lecture in which they
        are quoting Dr. Steiner. For shame! I am wondering
        when Pete will tire of the games the WC Plans uses to
        manipulate truths? I wonder when he will sense the
        great lack of integrity in how they try to prove a
        thing.

        Happy Friday,
        Dottie

        Serena:
        > My comments:
        >
        > You can see that he doesn't post the complete
        > message I sent him nor
        > does he mention that I first privately wrote him to
        > suggest that he could
        > get the article on anti-semitism he was looking for
        > from the Southern
        > Cross Review. My trying to be helpful got me a
        > nasty -- but typical for
        > Barnaby McEwan -- response.
        >
        > Here is the WC post by whinger B McEwan to which I
        > was
        > responding:

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Deborah
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
          Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he? Thanks for starting up the WC
          Fallacies list. I'm afraid you will have rather a busy time.

          Nana
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
            Nana:
            > Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he?

            Barnaby? Whew, have you taken a look at Pete? I mean, just when you
            think someone can get a little real he resorts to 'the bigboys are
            calling me out on AT, and a threat is implied according to him. They
            can't seem to keep their stories straight can they: it's Dottie, moi,
            who encouraged Pete to get out of the sandbox with the girls and come
            down to have a real debate versus smear campaigns of innuendo and
            manipulations.

            Happy Friday,
            Dottie
          • Mike helsher
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2005
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Deborah" <dkahn@u...>
              wrote:

              > Barnaby is a sweet dude, in't he? Thanks for starting up the WC
              > Fallacies list. I'm afraid you will have rather a busy time.
              >
              > Nana

              Sounds like a typical science geek to me. "Just the facts mam!" All
              information, and no real imagination or inspiration to speak of. Yet
              another intellectual pin-head deriving mathematical meaning from
              written words, and sprouting off frozen ideas from the icy brain, like
              bile from the liver.

              And yet another chicken-shit wussie (thanks gris)asshole that won't
              come over here for a chat about his personal motives and intent.

              Mike