Pope * Harvey

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1 6:56 AM
      Harvey, can you give us a prayer for my Pope? Something from the Bahai
      book? I am overwhelmed with love and grace as he transitions, and it
      actually reminds me of how I felt when chanting that most wonderful
      prayer you gave to me when my sister was missing. She is actually two
      years off the streets now, thanks be to God.

      love,d