Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Biodynamic weed [Masters of Wine to host Biodynamic Question Time]

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2005
      --- Tarjei Straume < wrote:
      > > When I
      > said something like this
      > to the WC'ers in 1999, I discovered they're very
      > tricky people to joke
      > with,

      Well Uncle Taz, that's because they are stupid, lack a
      sense of humor, and are very slack with their facts.
      Look at how I was recently portrayed as propositioning
      all men here or some shit like that.
      Now, anybody who takes the time to do their homework
      properly by checking the files will learn that:

      1. I was propositioned by Frank. Several times. And
      for karmic reasons I couldn't refuse.
      2. I propositioned a couple of dudes who snubbed me
      big time, those bastards.
      3. Regarding all the other AT males: I got them drunk
      and plain took advantage of them. No propositioning
      involved whatsoever.
      Cheers,
      Griselda

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Messenger
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2005
        > Well Uncle Taz, that's because they are stupid, lack a
        > sense of humor, and are very slack with their facts.
        > Look at how I was recently portrayed as propositioning
        > all men here or some shit like that.
        > Now, anybody who takes the time to do their homework
        > properly by checking the files will learn that:
        >
        > 1. I was propositioned by Frank. Several times. And
        > for karmic reasons I couldn't refuse.
        > 2. I propositioned a couple of dudes who snubbed me
        > big time, those bastards.
        > 3. Regarding all the other AT males: I got them drunk
        > and plain took advantage of them. No propositioning
        > involved whatsoever.
        > Cheers,
        > Griselda

        Tsk, tsk, if those WC toilet trainers can't get their facts right on this
        simple issue, who can trust them about root races?
        Karmically,