Re: Europe - Bush- temperatures

  • Jennifer
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
      Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
      Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
      hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
      as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
      Chief Foul Smell Detector!

      Cheers and Smiles,
      Jennifer

      Tarjei Straume wrote:

      > At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:
      >
      > >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
      >
      > My pleasure, Robert.
      >
      > >A question: who/what and where is the WC?
      >
      > The WC? Just follow the foul smell - it's at Topica, and the
      acronym
      > actually stands for "Waldorf Critics." They're not critics at all;
      they're
      > hatemongers, bigots, mudslingers, smear campaigners, hyenas -
      anything but
      > "critics." On the other hand, their portrayal of anthroposophy is
      so
      > twisted, caricatured and falsified that it doesn't even come close
      > resembling it. But if you go to the Google station and get on a
      train that
      > says Topica and Waldorf Critics in the search field, it should
      take you to
      > the WC. Bring plenty of air fresheners, and if you're planning on
      a long
      > stay over there, procuring an oxygen mask on the way is not such a
      bad idea
      > either.
      >
      > Cheers and good luck,
      >

      > Tarjei
      > http://uncletaz.com/
    • Griselda Andersen
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 3, 2005
        --- Jennifer < > wrote:

        > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your
        > administration
        > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming
        > Uncle Taz as
        > Chief Foul Smell Detector!

        Jennifer, you're friends with POWER now. :)
        So please feel free to grab whatever you want from my
        administration, any post and moneys whatsoever, and
        distribute them according to your wishes. Same applies
        to ALL here, by the way.
        By the way as well: My people! I realized that trying
        to look like a doggess, I mean, goddess, as Tarjei
        suggested, will take most of my time and effort
        considering my lack of skills in this area - I'm
        guessing jeans and t-shirt won't do eh!!!
        Therefore, due to me being busy with that, I'm into
        delegation big time.
        Mike will handle my Fuck-the-Rich policies. The
        Fuck-The-Poor ones will just take place naturally and
        effortlessly as always, as the almighty creator
        intended.
        Mr. Tarjei Straume will be my puppet master, the real
        power behind the curtains. Only he'll be in front of
        the curtains, what the heck. As if I cared why anyone
        will think! And whatever he says from now on is LAW,
        eh! I will focus on signing the papers he handles me
        and on looking hot, and that's about it.
        Now I retire to my chambers in our new luxurious
        Brooklin heaquarters to confabulate with my close
        advisor Frank Tomcat Smith - He asked me a favor
        related to some baseball shit (what else!) and
        therefore have to pay his dues in order for it to be
        granted.
        Cheers,
        The President former known as Griselda

        PS The President apologizes for being kind of absent
        and missing messages but right now her highness is
        kinda busy with real life.

        __________________________________
        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Larry
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 3, 2005
          Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing of who you're
          going to be a government of? You got a nation, or anything like that?
          I'm sure you could find one, they're all over the place after all;
          you could even create one, like Amerika did with Panama once upon a
          time. Vermont might be nice, but you'd probably want something
          bigger; maybe Antarctica? All of the Blue states? What kind of
          imperial domain are you looking
          for?

          Larry

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
            Señora Presidente: Thou proclamest:

            > Now I retire to my chambers in our new luxurious
            > Brooklin heaquarters to confabulate with my close
            > advisor Frank Tomcat Smith - He asked me a favor
            > related to some baseball shit (what else!) and
            > therefore have to pay his dues in order for it to be
            > granted.
            > Cheers,
            > The President former known as Griselda

            Thy wish is my command. So let's stay in tonight and confukulate into the
            wee small hours of the morning. Anyway, I forgot that brooklyn is colder
            than a witch's tit in March. Those cowardly baseball teams are hunkered down
            in Florida stretching their limbs and wondering what they're gonna do
            without steroids and amphetamines, but spring is just around the corner. I
            respectfully suggest that we hop into Air Force One and pop on down to St.
            Lucie (Mets training camp; you still have a lot to learn, Your Highness)
            until the thaw.

            F.T.S (his paw)
          • Tarjei Straume
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
              At 04:12 04.03.2005, Larry wrote:

              >Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing of who you're going to
              >be a government of? You got a nation, or anything like that?

              Yep, the U.S. of A. We're hacking the next election (like the Bush clan did
              a few months ago in Ohio). Griselda is our nominated.candidate, Brad Martin
              is Headshrinker General, and Mike is Minister of Truth (propaganda
              minister). We're all joining the CIA.

              Tarjei
              http://uncletaz.com/
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005

                > Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
                > Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
                > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
                > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
                > Chief Foul Smell Detector!
                >
                > Cheers and Smiles,
                > Jennifer

                And I, Madame, hereby nominate Herr Hölderlin as secretary of the I.C
                (Inquisition Closet). He is the ideal chap to
                deal with those nefarious secret lodges and non-anthropopsicles infesting
                not only our Borough, city, state and country, but the Whole World. I doubt
                not that he will appoint Gaelman as his left-hand con-man. We may even need
                a Popess. (Dottie Zoom?) - for what is power without religion? We must make
                the Universe safe for sucking!

                F.T.S. (his paw)
              • Robert Thömmes
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
                  <write3chairs@y...> wrote:

                  > Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
                  > Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
                  > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
                  > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
                  > Chief Foul Smell Detector!
                  >
                  > Cheers and Smiles,
                  > Jennifer
                  >
                  > Tarjei Straume wrote:
                  > > At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:
                  > > >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
                  > > My pleasure, Robert.

                  and here I write again:
                  Would like to apply for the MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement,
                  it's a bit poetic, but we got SoftMetalSticks as weapons!
                  I know a lot of archaic slavonic dances and even some
                  vikingstompverses alliterating on bash,bush,pisspot and rude words...
                  See this project one of our secret agents just started:
                  http://www.circlexarts.com/

                  You know the joke from the SuppliesMinister (it's a friend of mine)?
                  Tell it next time.
                  Happily staying at home
                  Robert
                • Jennifer
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                    Creative work! I'm copying the text below from that website. Thanks
                    for shraring it, Robert, and welcome to the group!

                    President Gris, Your Excellency! Please install this man as
                    MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement -- immediately!

                    Oh, we're burning down the (white) house now. ;)

                    Cheers and Love,
                    Jennifer

                    Steiner graffiti
                    me, others and the science of initiation
                    Voor nederlandse infos hier klicken
                    Für Info auf Deutsch hier klicken

                    STEINER GRAFFITI
                    - me, others and the science of initiation-

                    a solo performance created by Marcus/Jensen
                    based on the life of Rudolf Steiner

                    In growing up and taking command of our lives, an ever increasing
                    amount of rules, norms, principals, convictions and beliefs are
                    adhered to, either self imposed or created by society. They are like
                    walls that are there to help streamline our movement or and protect
                    us from others and ourselves.
                    They also radically hinder our movement and compromise our freedom.
                    That is why there is something intensely human in the desire to
                    cover these walls with graffiti, using the dead limiting surfaces to
                    create a language in form and colour, which expresses the spirit of
                    freedom in an individuality.
                    It is no wonder that the powers that determine most of the
                    parameters of our lives label graffiti as subversive, anarchistic,
                    ugly and those that do it, vandals.

                    I see my life as being a labyrinth of concrete on which endless
                    graffiti has been sprayed which I am continually trying to encrypt.
                    This activity of deciphering has gradually brought facets to light
                    of the biography of a man who used the walls of an increasingly
                    materialistic society to spray the science of initiation onto, a
                    science that is systematically seen as subversive and anarchistic by
                    those who would not condone the development of individual spiritual
                    freedom.

                    Steiner Graffiti is an invitation to participate in a solo piece of
                    theatre, offering verbal and physical spontaneity, lecture format,
                    action graphics, within a choreographic composition.

                    One man
                    One blackboard
                    One empty space

                    In penetrating the complex layers of Rudolf Steiner's life, a story
                    emerges which shows us the extraordinary nature of our own.

                    Through performing in English, it has become easier to extract
                    Steiner's biography out of its historically binding context and
                    create a more contemporary artistic interpretation.

                    C. Marcus

                    Robert Thömmes wrote:

                    > and here I write again:
                    > Would like to apply for the MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement,
                    > it's a bit poetic, but we got SoftMetalSticks as weapons!
                    > I know a lot of archaic slavonic dances and even some
                    > vikingstompverses alliterating on bash,bush,pisspot and rude
                    words...
                    > See this project one of our secret agents just started:
                    > http://www.circlexarts.com/
                    >
                    > You know the joke from the SuppliesMinister (it's a friend of
                    mine)?
                    > Tell it next time.
                    > Happily staying at home
                    > Robert
                  • Jennifer
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                      Yes, yes, simply grand suggestions!
                      But what will Dottie drive?
                      The Pope has his Popemobile....
                      And what about Her Excellency the President,
                      and all these top-secret moles we'll
                      have roaming about, sniffing and smoking
                      out the reptilian slime lurking among us?
                      We simply MUST travel in style!

                      As some of us down here in Texas say,
                      "I'll be ridin' on the bus till I cadillac."

                      Have Mercy....

                      Cheers,
                      Jennifer

                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                        FPOTGNOE (soon to be POTGNOE - pronounced Pot - ño -eee) wrote:

                        > As my parable of sorts illustrates, I aim high in my
                        > fantasies. Therefore I am aiming for the presidency of
                        > the greatest nation on earth, the most powerful,
                        > hated, envied...the nation people obsess about. Yes,
                        > the US of A. I intend to kick the Republicans in the
                        > butt by replacing Bush AND also intend to kick the
                        > Democrats in the same place by keeping Hillary from
                        > becoming the first woman president and doing it
                        > myself. I forgot the name of the political party I'm
                        > running for but my spokesperson Mr. Tarjei Straume
                        > will be able to answer any further inquiries in this
                        > and other matters. If he's not available, you can
                        > always ask Frank Tomcat Smith. He's my boy-toy and
                        > knows everything about me. I mean, everything.

                        > Cheers,
                        > The Future President of The Greatest Nation on Earth

                        Does that mean you're giving me the green light to tell ALL? Remember: the
                        National Inquirer might pick it up and I'd probably be supeoned by congress,
                        then we'd both be in hot water. Maybe we should go to confession first - I
                        mean after next weekend of course. (Please reply in Q-code.)

                        F. Tomcat
                      • Griselda Andersen
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                          --- Larry < > wrote:

                          > Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing
                          > of who you're
                          > going to be a government of? You got a nation, or
                          > anything like that?
                          > I'm sure you could find one, they're all over the
                          > place after all;
                          > you could even create one, like Amerika did with
                          > Panama once upon a
                          > time. Vermont might be nice, but you'd probably want
                          > something
                          > bigger; maybe Antarctica? All of the Blue states?
                          > What kind of
                          > imperial domain are you looking
                          > for?

                          Hi Larry :)
                          First of all I apologize for my terrible delay in
                          answering your message. Hope you'll vote for me even
                          so. I've been travelling and had little time to write.

                          I will answer your question by using a parable,
                          because I heard that's how candidates to the
                          Presidency do. Or is it candidates to Messiahship? I'm
                          not sure. Well, if it's good for a Messiah, it's good
                          enough for a President. So here:

                          When I was a little girl I would go play "Barbie" with
                          one of my cousins.
                          My stories would go like this: Barbie dresses up and
                          goes to a party. There she meets this wonderful,
                          gorgeous, hot guy, a Prince, a genius, or a Nobel
                          Prize winner, preferably all in one, and never
                          anything less than that. Then they go out together and
                          kiss and stuff and then Barbie marries him and has the
                          most interesting life possible. Eventually she becomes
                          a nobel prize winner herself by effortlessly solving
                          some great life mystery, all while relaxing on a
                          hammock. Maybe by watching an apple fall on the ground
                          or something of the sort.

                          My cousin's stories would go like this: Barbie dresses
                          up and on the way to a party gets run over by a car.
                          The driver happens to be a doctor who takes her to the
                          hospital. There, amidst much suffering and drama, a
                          romance of sorts develops between them. Then Barbie
                          recovers from the accident only to discover she has
                          some horrible terminal illness. Then she dies in her
                          lover/doctor arms and he's left unconsolable forever.

                          I never understood that, you know? I mean, it's
                          fantasy for fuck's sake!!Why go for the shitty
                          scenario???

                          As my parable of sorts illustrates, I aim high in my
                          fantasies. Therefore I am aiming for the presidency of
                          the greatest nation on earth, the most powerful,
                          hated, envied...the nation people obsess about. Yes,
                          the US of A. I intend to kick the Republicans in the
                          butt by replacing Bush AND also intend to kick the
                          Democrats in the same place by keeping Hillary from
                          becoming the first woman president and doing it
                          myself. I forgot the name of the political party I'm
                          running for but my spokesperson Mr. Tarjei Straume
                          will be able to answer any further inquiries in this
                          and other matters. If he's not available, you can
                          always ask Frank Tomcat Smith. He's my boy-toy and
                          knows everything about me. I mean, everything.

                          I hope I can count on your vote for free. If not, no
                          problem, just name your price.

                          Cheers,
                          The Future President of The Greatest Nation on Earth

                          Make Yahoo! your home page
                          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                        • Griselda Andersen
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                            Frank Thomas Smith > wrote:

                            > FPOTGNOE (soon to be POTGNOE - pronounced Pot - �o
                            > -eee) wrote :
                            >

                            > > > Cheers,
                            > > The Future President of The Greatest Nation on
                            > Earth
                            > >

                            > Does that mean you're giving me the green light to
                            > tell ALL? Remember: the
                            > National Inquirer might pick it up and I'd probably
                            > be supeoned by congress,
                            > then we'd both be in hot water. Maybe we should go
                            > to confession first - I
                            > mean after next weekend of course. (Please reply in
                            > Q-code.)
                            >

                            > F. Tomcat

                            My Tomcat,
                            It took me half an hour to figure out what you meant
                            by (F)POTGNOE. Now if you were here with me I could
                            have asked you and I would have my answer
                            immediatelly. So where the hell were you?? I told you,
                            you're expected to wait on me paw and foot!!!
                            As to confession: I'll go to confession with you but
                            only if Gaelman is the one taking it from us and we
                            can have a threesome. And that's it. Otherwise I
                            confess nothing.
                            As for telling it all: I think Penthouse would be more
                            interested in your tales than the N. I. Anyway, yes
                            yes, green light, do whatever you want. Just remember
                            to share the profits with the POTGNOE as customary.
                            Now Q-code I didn't get even half an hour later!!How
                            was I supposed to? We all know I am the looks and you
                            are the brains, eh!!
                            Anyway explain to me what Q-code is, ok? And no, not
                            in Q-code obviously!!!

                            Now to some vital presidential matters:
                            I've heard some interesting rumours about lodges and
                            stuff. I'm thinking we can use it all to our advantage
                            somehow, but it's up to you to come up with the
                            intelligent and sensible details.
                            Also I had a dream in which I was always shown in
                            profile and you were not, still we were together,
                            strangely... I suspect this means in another life I
                            was Cleopatra and you were Julius Caesar, or Marcus
                            Antonius. I would like your input in this matter. I
                            think it's essential we find out under which sexy
                            forms we met in previous lives so we can spice up
                            you-know-what a little.
                            FPresidencially
                            FPOTGNOE

                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 16, 2005

                              > My Tomcat,
                              > It took me half an hour to figure out what you meant
                              > by (F)POTGNOE. Now if you were here with me I could
                              > have asked you and I would have my answer
                              > immediatelly. So where the hell were you?? I told you,
                              > you're expected to wait on me paw and foot!!!

                              Jeez, I gotta sleep sometime don't I? Anyway, you broke the code all by your
                              lonesome, which is what I wanted. Remember, to be POTGNOE, you need not only
                              horizontal, but also mental calesthenics.

                              > As to confession: I'll go to confession with you but
                              > only if Gaelman is the one taking it from us and we
                              > can have a threesome. And that's it. Otherwise I
                              > confess nothing.

                              Do you think Fr. Gael is Man enough to digest all that and still grant us
                              absolution? - after next weekend of course.

                              > As for telling it all: I think Penthouse would be more
                              > interested in your tales than the N. I. Anyway, yes
                              > yes, green light, do whatever you want. Just remember
                              > to share the profits with the POTGNOE as customary.

                              Done. After all they're *your* memoirs. Split 60-40 - I get 10% more for
                              being your ghost writer, agent and pussyfoot.

                              > Now Q-code I didn't get even half an hour later!!How
                              > was I supposed to? We all know I am the looks and you
                              > are the brains, eh!!
                              > Anyway explain to me what Q-code is, ok? And no, not
                              > in Q-code obviously!!!

                              In the military there are several types of security clearance - from
                              confidential to top secret. One of the highest is Q,
                              which is for cryptologists. This info is "for your eyes only" btw.

                              > Now to some vital presidential matters:
                              > I've heard some interesting rumours about lodges and
                              > stuff. I'm thinking we can use it all to our advantage
                              > somehow, but it's up to you to come up with the
                              > intelligent and sensible details.

                              Well, there's one called Anthro-Pussies. Bunch of furriners and some
                              brainwashed U.S. Americans, run by a 666th degree transvestite. Many members
                              are finally realizing that they're being manipulated and are mumbling
                              against the humbugger. We could infiltrate them (not me, I'm burned), then
                              infiltrate the Anthroposophical Society. Also bunch of furriners, but once
                              we change the Constitution enabling non-native born (like you - hey,
                              brainstorm: how about Arnold Blackeye for VP?) to be president and furriners
                              to vote, we'll have their support, which is about as reliable as a
                              moth-eaten jockstrap.

                              > Also I had a dream in which I was always shown in
                              > profile and you were not, still we were together,
                              > strangely... I suspect this means in another life I
                              > was Cleopatra and you were Julius Caesar, or Marcus
                              > Antonius. I would like your input in this matter. I
                              > think it's essential we find out under which sexy
                              > forms we met in previous lives so we can spice up
                              > you-know-what a little.

                              No, no - the dream isn't what you thought. It's about when we were Adam and
                              Eve. You turned aside in exasperation because I had just told one of my
                              Jewish jokes. Hell, there wasn't any other kind then.

                              > FPresidencially
                              > FPOTGNOE

                              Pussy-praisingly,
                              F.Tomcat Smith