Re: Steiner on initiation, seership, magic

  • Stephen Clarke
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "adm_anthroposophia"
      <anthroposophia@g...> wrote:

      > Hi Steven,
      >
      > Do you have access to the typescript of the Steiner lecture you refer
      > to. As you allready know it is:
      >
      > 1907-10-21 12:00
      > White Magic Contrasted with Black
      > Berlin
      >
      > 1907-10-21 16:00
      > White Magic Contrasted with Black
      > Berlin
      >
      > The eLib of Steiner doesn't have it and I don't have access to any
      > other good libraries..
      >
      > Maybe you can be of a help.

      Nope, 'fraid not - and thanx for the explicit references, which I did
      _not_ have. Now that you cite the name of the lecture-cycle, I recall
      reading it elsewhere; other than in the footnote for Harrison's book;
      so the typscript does exist somehwere.... But I cannot recall the
      circumstances of where and how I came across it. Sorry.

      Stephen
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
        If you are in North America, you can always try:

        Rudolf Steiner Library
        65 Fern Hill Road Ghent, N.Y. 12075
        Phone: (518) 672-7690
        Fax: (518) 672-5827
        E-mail: rsteinerlibrary at taconic dot net

        These folks are amazingly helpful at tracking down the typescripts of obscure
        lectures only published in "News for Members" or other society newsletters.

        Cheers,
        JoAnn
        librarian-at-large

        "adm_anthroposophia" wrote:

        > > Hi Steven,
        > >
        > > Do you have access to the typescript of the Steiner lecture you refer
        > > to. As you allready know it is:
        > >
        > > 1907-10-21 12:00
        > > White Magic Contrasted with Black
        > > Berlin
        > >
        > > 1907-10-21 16:00
        > > White Magic Contrasted with Black
        > > Berlin
        > >
        > > The eLib of Steiner doesn't have it and I don't have access to any
        > > other good libraries..
        > >
        > > Maybe you can be of a help.

        Stephen replied: