Bob Dylan

  • yogidahl2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 4:47 PM
      Hi Guys!
      Well,some fellow I know brought this link today:
      http://www.geocities.com/itz_furrball/mp3s.htm?20051
      Lotsa Dylan songs- (pirate stuff)
      But not all the links work
      In particular it's interesting to hear early - 61 Dylan
      What has this to do with Dr.Steiner? – Ah,Never Mind!
      Vibes,
      Flemming
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 5:13 PM
        At 01:47 02.03.2005, Flemming wrote:

        >Hi Guys!
        >Well,some fellow I know brought this link today:
        >http://www.geocities.com/itz_furrball/mp3s.htm?20051
        >Lotsa Dylan songs- (pirate stuff)
        >But not all the links work

        Thanks Flemming! I'll look into this!

        >In particular it's interesting to hear early - 61 Dylan
        >What has this to do with Dr.Steiner? ­ Ah,Never Mind!

        Ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.......

        (Annie Besant of course)

        Tarjei
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1 5:34 PM
          At 02:13 02.03.2005, I (Tarjei) wrote:

          >Ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.......
          >
          >(Annie Besant of course)

          OK, here it goes:

          Annie's Farm

          I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
          No, I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
          Well, I wake in the morning,
          Doing research on the Moon,
          I got a head full of facts
          But Annie's such a loon.
          It's a shame the way she tries to make me scrub the floor.
          I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.

          I ain't gonna work for Charles the Perv no more.
          No, I ain't gonna work for Charles the Perv no more.
          Well, he hands you a nickel,
          He hands you a dime,
          He asks you with a grin
          If you're havin' a good time,
          Then he fines you every time you slam the door.
          I ain't gonna work for Charles the Perv no more.

          I ain't gonna work for Colonel Olcott no more.
          No, I ain't gonna work for Colonel Olcott no more.
          Well, he puts his cigar
          Out in your face just for kicks.
          His bedroom window
          It is made out of bricks.
          The National Guard stands around his door.
          Ah, I ain't gonna work for Colonel Olcott no more.

          I ain't gonna work for Krishnamurti no more.
          No, I ain't gonna work for Krishnamurti no more.
          Well, she talks to all the servants
          About man and God and law.
          Everybody says
          He's the brains behind Charles.
          He's just thirteen, but they say he's twenty-four.
          I ain't gonna work for Krishnamurt no more.

          I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
          No, I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
          Well, I try my best
          To be just like I am,
          But everybody wants you
          To be just like them.
          They sing while you slave and I just get bored.
          I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.

          Original at:

          http://bobdylan.com/songs/maggie.html

          Brought to you by:
        • yogidahl2000
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 6:54 PM
            <cyberuncle@c...> wrote:
            > At 02:13 02.03.2005, I (Tarjei) wrote:
            >
            > >Ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.......
            > >
            > >(Annie Besant of course)
            >
            > OK, here it goes:
            >
            > Annie's Farm
            >
            > I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
            > No, I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
            > Well, I wake in the morning,
            > Doing research on the Moon,
            > I got a head full of facts
            > But Annie's such a loon.
            > It's a shame the way she tries to make me scrub the floor.
            > I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
            >
            > I ain't gonna work for Charles the Perv no more.
            > No, I ain't gonna work for Charles the Perv no more.
            > Well, he hands you a nickel,
            > He hands you a dime,
            > He asks you with a grin
            > If you're havin' a good time,
            > Then he fines you every time you slam the door.
            > I ain't gonna work for Charles the Perv no more.
            >
            > I ain't gonna work for Colonel Olcott no more.
            > No, I ain't gonna work for Colonel Olcott no more.
            > Well, he puts his cigar
            > Out in your face just for kicks.
            > His bedroom window
            > It is made out of bricks.
            > The National Guard stands around his door.
            > Ah, I ain't gonna work for Colonel Olcott no more.
            >
            > I ain't gonna work for Krishnamurti no more.
            > No, I ain't gonna work for Krishnamurti no more.
            > Well, she talks to all the servants
            > About man and God and law.
            > Everybody says
            > He's the brains behind Charles.
            > He's just thirteen, but they say he's twenty-four.
            > I ain't gonna work for Krishnamurt no more.
            >
            > I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
            > No, I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.
            > Well, I try my best
            > To be just like I am,
            > But everybody wants you
            > To be just like them.
            > They sing while you slave and I just get bored.
            > I ain't gonna work on Annie's farm no more.

            I know what you mean
            You got lost in Alice's Wonderland? (Bailey)
            Tangled up in blue??
            You're in need of a Doktor?
            OMG !
            Flemming