Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Rapture, Bush-style duplicity

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 1, 2005
      At 00:51 02.03.2005, Mike wrote:

      >Hey, what about me.....ME!
      >
      >I want in on this!

      Griselda has endorsed and approved you, so you're Propaganda Minister,
      Truth Minister. That's a tough one, Mike. You'll have to practice in the
      mirror when you prepare to meet all those reporters accusing us of election
      fraud - staring them angrily in the face, clencing your fist and saying,
      "That's an ugly, dirty lie!" In fact, I would prefer someone who doesn't
      know how we're pulling the whole thing off, someone who has no idea and who
      can protest against the accusations with genuine conviction, but Griselda's
      approval must mean that you're a good enough actor. Just rehearse really
      hard before the shit hits the fan, will you?

      >Maybe minister of phychiatric health....or something.

      Good idea - send Brad Martin out in the field as your deputy federal
      supershrink. He's had plenty of practice diagnosing the WC'ers, so now he
      can apply his experience and expertise to Griselda's political opponents.

      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 3, 2005
        > er, do "things" to me. I will ban all sports except
        > baseball, which will then be played non stop, only to
        > keep Frank constantly hor...I mean, "aroused".

        Heil Griselda,
        I suggest we buy the NY Mets with the money saved when you eliminate social
        security.
        O.O.T.