Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Rapture, Bush-style duplicity

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 1, 2005
      --- Mike helsher > wrote:

      > Hey, what about me.....ME!
      >
      > I want in on this!
      >
      > Maybe minister of phychiatric health....or
      > something.
      >
      > Let me know!!!

      As far as my feeble input as president goes, anything
      you chose, Mike. And with double salary for putting up
      with that "sun beings" freak anthro bitch. :)) And
      your solar powered bicicles will be the only
      transportation means allowed and you get all the
      profits from it.
      Love,
      Griselda

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 3, 2005
        > er, do "things" to me. I will ban all sports except
        > baseball, which will then be played non stop, only to
        > keep Frank constantly hor...I mean, "aroused".

        Heil Griselda,
        I suggest we buy the NY Mets with the money saved when you eliminate social
        security.
        O.O.T.