Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Rapture, Bush-style duplicity

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 51 , Mar 1, 2005
      Tarjei Straume < > wrote:
      We need a candidate. I say let's
      > nominate Griselda for
      > president.

      Friends, trolls, anthromen! Dear beloved wonderful
      special people of Anthroposophy Tomorrow!
      I hereby humbly accept the nomination put forward by
      our most honorable friend Tarjei "Uncle Taz" Straume
      to become President of this great nation.
      I guarantee I have it in me to screw up more
      wonderfully than all previous presidents combined,
      democrat and republican alike. I am apolitical and
      therefore won't fail in handling unjust privileges to
      all sides. I am an equal opportunity hater and will
      make damn sure every citizen gets fucked fairly.
      People will criticize me for invading countries.
      They will criticize me for not invading countries.
      I won't give a rat's ass in any case. Like those
      beautiful folks in the Jerry Springer show, my motto
      will be: "You don't know me!!I do what I want!!!"
      I will spend my days having hot sex with list members
      in the oval office, preferably at the same time and as
      long as they are men and their names are
      Frank and Gaelman. In fact they will be my closest
      (literally) advisors. I will make Catholicism this
      nation's official religion just so that Gaelman would
      er, do "things" to me. I will ban all sports except
      baseball, which will then be played non stop, only to
      keep Frank constantly hor...I mean, "aroused".
      And that's basically what I'll do really. I'm
      tired of this pre presidential work shitload already.
      I'll let Herr Holderlin write my speeches from now on.
      Just ignore the elephant-bashing bits if they don't
      come balanced by donkey-bashing bits.

      Hail to me,
      Griselda

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
      Message 51 of 51 , Mar 3, 2005
        > er, do "things" to me. I will ban all sports except
        > baseball, which will then be played non stop, only to
        > keep Frank constantly hor...I mean, "aroused".

        Heil Griselda,
        I suggest we buy the NY Mets with the money saved when you eliminate social
        security.
        O.O.T.