Rudolf Steiner in Scandinavian

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      I haven't seen any RS lectures online in Scandinavian translations - please
      enlighten me if you know of any such sites.

      I have now scanned and uploaded a lecture in Norwegian - or rather
      Danish-Norwegian: The translation is from 1959, but it is probably done by
      an elderly person (Mimi Grieg Bing) using old-fashioned spelling, just like
      the case was with that English translation of the hierarchies lectures from
      1929 - as a token first step towards a Scandinavian anthro-campaign that I
      hope will be followed up by others. The AT has a Scandinavian sister
      e-group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/libra/ but there are only 16
      members and no activity.

      The lecture I've put up in Norwegian is the previously mentioned "Die drei
      geistigen Vorstufen des Mysteriums von
      Golgatha," which is the 7th of 14 lectures from the volume "Vorstufen Zum
      Mysterium von Golgotha," GA 152:

      http://www.uncletaz.com/norsktaz/rsno/

      Tarjei
    • Jo Ann Schwartz
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        > I haven't seen any RS lectures online in Scandinavian translations - please
        > enlighten me if you know of any such sites.

        Hi Tarjei,

        You might check out Art Ross's page at http://www.antroposofi.org/

        I'm not sure just what he has up there in Swedish these days, although I
        believe he has a Swedish version of the Soul Calendar....

        Cheers,
        JoAnn