Re: Europe - Bush- temperatures

  • Robert Thömmes
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Knaak"
      <mi-chael@w...> wrote:
      > Hi everyone -
      > I have been away for a week - visiting Switzerland... couldn't
      really follow the events, that took place on the list.
      > One thing I have noticed: since Bush visited Europe, temperatures
      dropped!
      > In Switzerland last night brought temperatures minus 30°C in several
      places, which is more than unusual . Here in France the night brought
      to many big cities minus 10°C and even in my region, close to the
      spanish border, it's minus 6°C. Temperatures hardly known of....in
      this area.
      > Another important event you might have heard of: the Vorstand lost
      it's case to change the rules!
      > Which again brings the question to my mind: how to create an
      organism for the Great Michael, in order that his present inspirations
      can be understood?.....
      > michael

      'allo michael,
      ah that's it, thanks for telling us it's bushywheather what we got
      here, we have -8°C now, but in the morning -16°C in Basel,CH and
      BlackForest,DE.
      To create an organism I start with mine and'll jump in the next
      mountain-river (just a creek) - temperature inside will be at least
      17°C warmer than outside. And much warmer than some hearts I know.
      Some hours after ice-swimming you are getting so warm/hot you can
      manage even Vorstand cases...
      bon soir
      Robert

      P.S.
      This is my first letter in this group, but talking about the wheather
      is quite innocent, I thought.
      Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
      A question: who/what and where is the WC? And can I answer messages to
      everybody here without the help of yahoo?
      bye
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
        Robert Thömmes wrote:

        P.S.
        This is my first letter in this group, but talking about the
        weather is quite innocent, I thought."

        Welcome Robert I don't know which is colder, the weather or the
        breeze out from Bush's limo through Europe.

        http://www.lewrockwell.com/engelhardt/engelhardt50.html

        "Oliver Hass, a 28 year-old chemist and graduate student from
        Oldenberg, Germany, wrote me recently about what the President's
        trip looked like to him. In introducing himself, Hass commented
        on "how necessary it can be for a chemist to forget about molecules
        and think about real problems." America as a country, he added, "is
        still largely admired here in Germany and was also a likely place
        for me to work and live in. Since my teenage years, I've had
        complaints about American foreign relations, but the core American
        freedoms – freedom of speech, tolerance, pursuit of happiness and
        the will to do better – shined bright and dissolved the shadows.
        These days the shadows get ever darker and, like a black hole, they
        eat up my confidence in our deepest ally and friend (at least in my
        lifetime)." He then wrote me the following – I've added a few links –
        under the title:

        Green-zoning Germany

        I want to describe to you some of the circumstances of President
        Bush's recent visit to Germany, because it's a beautiful example of
        the divergence of intentions and impact. Reading the headlines in
        the American newspapers, I see that this visit is being treated as a
        great opening for the healing process in the transatlantic alliance
        and your public opinion seems optimistic that your President's
        journey will improve our relationship, despite the continuing great
        divide on major subjects of international policy.

        But let me describe to you this visit/experience through the eyes of
        the average German citizen:

        This last week, after all, Maintz, a little town in Germany, was
        turned into a Potemkin village. General Potemkin first arrived a few
        weeks ago in the person of Condoleezza Rice, who informed Germans,
        that the president forgave us, that we were right, and therefore
        that our disputes are over and our relationship is excellent.

        To underline the new era of friendship, the President was to pay a
        visit to us, a stop-over on his European charm offensive. But to
        make sure that the President wasn't appalled by reality, so much was
        done to create a bubble at Mainz in the heart of Germany. And here's
        where the Green Zone comes into play. As in Baghdad, so Mainz too
        was turned into a maximum-security zone and the citizens of Mainz
        and the surrounding area learned what exporting democracy really
        meant.

        First and most obvious was the great disproportion between the
        President's freedom to travel and the average citizen's right to
        move in public places. Last Wednesday for his arrival, all
        Autobahnen (highways) around Mainz were closed for several hours. A
        helicopter flight from the airport to the city might have seemed
        like a more practical way to transport the President than cutting
        the veins of the most frequented Autobahn-segment in Germany – and
        that was just the beginning of our voyage into the absurd.

        Many citizens of Mainz weren't even able to drive their cars. They
        were forced to park kilometres away from their homes, simply because
        they lived near one of the maybe-routes the President's convoy might
        conceivably have taken. Using the railway system might have seemed a
        solution, but unfortunately over 100 trains were also cancelled (and
        a similar number of flights at the airport in Frankfurt during the
        time that Air Force One arrived).

        One could imagine George Bush sitting in a car, but in a train? If
        you smiled at that, you'll laugh when I mention the Rhine River. The
        route of the President crossed the Rhine and so the whole river was
        closed to shipping. (Estimated losses in profits only for this:
        500,000 euros.)

        Anyway, most people in Mainz didn't really have a reason to leave
        home that day. For example, Opel decided to close its factory on
        Wednesday, because workers and suppliers wouldn't make it to work in
        time. 750 cars weren't built and the production loss has to be
        compensated for by the workers on the next two Saturdays. Linde
        Vacuum asked their employees to take one day off. In addition, most
        small businesses in Mainz were closed and the inner city had all the
        charm of a ghost town – the streets were totally empty.

        In Germany you are free to write a letter to your representative,
        but unfortunately if you wanted to, you would have had to wait a few
        days, because all letter boxes were taken away too. The costs of
        this extravaganza can't yet be tallied. 15,000 additional security
        forces were out on the streets and the one thing we know is that we,
        the taxpayers, will be left with the final price tag.

        The most disturbing aspects of this visit/nightmare haven't even
        been mentioned yet. People were told to stay away from their windows
        and they were forbidden to step out on their balconies! And the
        Secret Service that protects your President even had plans to shut
        down the mobile phone communication system. They didn't actually go
        so far, but the public expression of that idea alone tells a story
        about the direction of Secret-Service thoughts. And I don't think
        the intention on this subject was to disrupt "mobile-ignited"
        explosives, but to further complicate the situation for Germans who
        wanted to protest the visit. It was hard enough to organize a
        demonstration in a ghost city, where you couldn't even get lunch at
        a cafe. With the communication systems off, the protestors would
        have been further marginalized and easily scattered.

        To complete the Potemkin masquerade, I should just mention the
        planned meeting between some ordinary citizens of Mainz and your
        President, like the town-hall meetings in America. But don't think
        the assembly actually consisted of ordinary citizens. After the
        German delegation emphasized that they would not collect the
        questions beforehand and fake the conversation (as had happened at
        the meeting Rice had with students in France), the American
        delegation cancelled that meeting. An emperor shouldn't be annoyed
        by tough questions. Instead 20 so-called young leaders were chosen
        by the [conservative] Aspen Institute and the German Marshall Fund,
        and so a few hand-picked Germans were talking with the President
        instead of upset citizens.

        The overall feeling that remains is that we got trampled upon by the
        President's baggage – like those beds of roses at Buckingham palace,
        if you remember that "the-queen-is-not-amused" episode. Mainz was
        not blessed by this visit, it was doomed. Liberty of action was
        interrupted and the burden of costs for the visit remains in
        Germany. Diplomats are trained to accentuate symbolic gestures and
        the return to a dialogue, but average citizens have been stunned by
        how much less our freedoms were worth than George Bush's. The media
        worked fine for the President's propaganda and you won't hear too
        much about this, especially not outside of Germany. The latest
        Potemkin village was planned all too well and, as you know, the
        people have no role in this scenery. Welcome to the world of
        delusion.

        Kind regards,
        Oliver "
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
          At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:

          >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!

          My pleasure, Robert.

          >A question: who/what and where is the WC?

          The WC? Just follow the foul smell - it's at Topica, and the acronym
          actually stands for "Waldorf Critics." They're not critics at all; they're
          hatemongers, bigots, mudslingers, smear campaigners, hyenas - anything but
          "critics." On the other hand, their portrayal of anthroposophy is so
          twisted, caricatured and falsified that it doesn't even come close to
          resembling it. But if you go to the Google station and get on a train that
          says Topica and Waldorf Critics in the search field, it should take you to
          the WC. Bring plenty of air fresheners, and if you're planning on a long
          stay over there, procuring an oxygen mask on the way is not such a bad idea
          either.

          Cheers and good luck,

          Tarjei
          http://uncletaz.com/
        • Sophia
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
            Dear Robert,

            You asked:

            >....can I answer messages to everybody here without the help of yahoo?

            Not as long as you're using a free-of-charge Yahoo email address for your
            subscription. You can upgrade it by paying for it at
            http://billing.mail.yahoo.com/bm/Upgrades . If you don't want to spend
            money on your Yahoo email account, you can edit your AT subscription at
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/join and change your
            email address to a pop account, with an address provided by your ISP or
            webhost for instance.

            It's not a good idea to use a primary or indispensable email address in a
            public forum, because there are always listmates who will unwittingly
            publish your address from time to time. They are using some kind of email
            application where the full email address of the person whose message they
            are responding to or commenting upon, is included in the body of the text
            unless they remember to delete it manually.

            Because the AT archives are public, this means that our addresses are
            published on the World Wide Web, attracting predators, spam engines. So if
            you have a Pop account where you can download your email and delete and
            replace your addresses from time to time, your best option is to use an
            alias address or some other kind of dispensable address for public use.

            Faithfully,

            Sophia (moderator)
            http://www.geocities.com/anarchosophia/
          • Jennifer
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 1, 2005
              Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
              Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
              hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
              as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
              Chief Foul Smell Detector!

              Cheers and Smiles,
              Jennifer

              Tarjei Straume wrote:

              > At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:
              >
              > >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
              >
              > My pleasure, Robert.
              >
              > >A question: who/what and where is the WC?
              >
              > The WC? Just follow the foul smell - it's at Topica, and the
              acronym
              > actually stands for "Waldorf Critics." They're not critics at all;
              they're
              > hatemongers, bigots, mudslingers, smear campaigners, hyenas -
              anything but
              > "critics." On the other hand, their portrayal of anthroposophy is
              so
              > twisted, caricatured and falsified that it doesn't even come close
              > resembling it. But if you go to the Google station and get on a
              train that
              > says Topica and Waldorf Critics in the search field, it should
              take you to
              > the WC. Bring plenty of air fresheners, and if you're planning on
              a long
              > stay over there, procuring an oxygen mask on the way is not such a
              bad idea
              > either.
              >
              > Cheers and good luck,
              >

              > Tarjei
              > http://uncletaz.com/
            • Griselda Andersen
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 3, 2005
                --- Jennifer < > wrote:

                > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your
                > administration
                > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming
                > Uncle Taz as
                > Chief Foul Smell Detector!

                Jennifer, you're friends with POWER now. :)
                So please feel free to grab whatever you want from my
                administration, any post and moneys whatsoever, and
                distribute them according to your wishes. Same applies
                to ALL here, by the way.
                By the way as well: My people! I realized that trying
                to look like a doggess, I mean, goddess, as Tarjei
                suggested, will take most of my time and effort
                considering my lack of skills in this area - I'm
                guessing jeans and t-shirt won't do eh!!!
                Therefore, due to me being busy with that, I'm into
                delegation big time.
                Mike will handle my Fuck-the-Rich policies. The
                Fuck-The-Poor ones will just take place naturally and
                effortlessly as always, as the almighty creator
                intended.
                Mr. Tarjei Straume will be my puppet master, the real
                power behind the curtains. Only he'll be in front of
                the curtains, what the heck. As if I cared why anyone
                will think! And whatever he says from now on is LAW,
                eh! I will focus on signing the papers he handles me
                and on looking hot, and that's about it.
                Now I retire to my chambers in our new luxurious
                Brooklin heaquarters to confabulate with my close
                advisor Frank Tomcat Smith - He asked me a favor
                related to some baseball shit (what else!) and
                therefore have to pay his dues in order for it to be
                granted.
                Cheers,
                The President former known as Griselda

                PS The President apologizes for being kind of absent
                and missing messages but right now her highness is
                kinda busy with real life.

                __________________________________
                Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
              • Larry
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 3, 2005
                  Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing of who you're
                  going to be a government of? You got a nation, or anything like that?
                  I'm sure you could find one, they're all over the place after all;
                  you could even create one, like Amerika did with Panama once upon a
                  time. Vermont might be nice, but you'd probably want something
                  bigger; maybe Antarctica? All of the Blue states? What kind of
                  imperial domain are you looking
                  for?

                  Larry

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                    Señora Presidente: Thou proclamest:

                    > Now I retire to my chambers in our new luxurious
                    > Brooklin heaquarters to confabulate with my close
                    > advisor Frank Tomcat Smith - He asked me a favor
                    > related to some baseball shit (what else!) and
                    > therefore have to pay his dues in order for it to be
                    > granted.
                    > Cheers,
                    > The President former known as Griselda

                    Thy wish is my command. So let's stay in tonight and confukulate into the
                    wee small hours of the morning. Anyway, I forgot that brooklyn is colder
                    than a witch's tit in March. Those cowardly baseball teams are hunkered down
                    in Florida stretching their limbs and wondering what they're gonna do
                    without steroids and amphetamines, but spring is just around the corner. I
                    respectfully suggest that we hop into Air Force One and pop on down to St.
                    Lucie (Mets training camp; you still have a lot to learn, Your Highness)
                    until the thaw.

                    F.T.S (his paw)
                  • Tarjei Straume
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                      At 04:12 04.03.2005, Larry wrote:

                      >Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing of who you're going to
                      >be a government of? You got a nation, or anything like that?

                      Yep, the U.S. of A. We're hacking the next election (like the Bush clan did
                      a few months ago in Ohio). Griselda is our nominated.candidate, Brad Martin
                      is Headshrinker General, and Mike is Minister of Truth (propaganda
                      minister). We're all joining the CIA.

                      Tarjei
                      http://uncletaz.com/
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005

                        > Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
                        > Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
                        > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
                        > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
                        > Chief Foul Smell Detector!
                        >
                        > Cheers and Smiles,
                        > Jennifer

                        And I, Madame, hereby nominate Herr Hölderlin as secretary of the I.C
                        (Inquisition Closet). He is the ideal chap to
                        deal with those nefarious secret lodges and non-anthropopsicles infesting
                        not only our Borough, city, state and country, but the Whole World. I doubt
                        not that he will appoint Gaelman as his left-hand con-man. We may even need
                        a Popess. (Dottie Zoom?) - for what is power without religion? We must make
                        the Universe safe for sucking!

                        F.T.S. (his paw)
                      • Robert Thömmes
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Jennifer"
                          <write3chairs@y...> wrote:

                          > Oh Wise, Powerful, and All Knowing Griselda, by the Power and
                          > Authority vested in me by ... by ... YouKnowWho (wink-wink), I
                          > hereby second the motion of bringing Mike into your administration
                          > as Truth Minister. In addition, I recommend naming Uncle Taz as
                          > Chief Foul Smell Detector!
                          >
                          > Cheers and Smiles,
                          > Jennifer
                          >
                          > Tarjei Straume wrote:
                          > > At 23:14 01.03.2005, Robert Thömmes wrote:
                          > > >Thanks for the warm welcome, Tarjei!
                          > > My pleasure, Robert.

                          and here I write again:
                          Would like to apply for the MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement,
                          it's a bit poetic, but we got SoftMetalSticks as weapons!
                          I know a lot of archaic slavonic dances and even some
                          vikingstompverses alliterating on bash,bush,pisspot and rude words...
                          See this project one of our secret agents just started:
                          http://www.circlexarts.com/

                          You know the joke from the SuppliesMinister (it's a friend of mine)?
                          Tell it next time.
                          Happily staying at home
                          Robert
                        • Jennifer
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                            Creative work! I'm copying the text below from that website. Thanks
                            for shraring it, Robert, and welcome to the group!

                            President Gris, Your Excellency! Please install this man as
                            MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement -- immediately!

                            Oh, we're burning down the (white) house now. ;)

                            Cheers and Love,
                            Jennifer

                            Steiner graffiti
                            me, others and the science of initiation
                            Voor nederlandse infos hier klicken
                            Für Info auf Deutsch hier klicken

                            STEINER GRAFFITI
                            - me, others and the science of initiation-

                            a solo performance created by Marcus/Jensen
                            based on the life of Rudolf Steiner

                            In growing up and taking command of our lives, an ever increasing
                            amount of rules, norms, principals, convictions and beliefs are
                            adhered to, either self imposed or created by society. They are like
                            walls that are there to help streamline our movement or and protect
                            us from others and ourselves.
                            They also radically hinder our movement and compromise our freedom.
                            That is why there is something intensely human in the desire to
                            cover these walls with graffiti, using the dead limiting surfaces to
                            create a language in form and colour, which expresses the spirit of
                            freedom in an individuality.
                            It is no wonder that the powers that determine most of the
                            parameters of our lives label graffiti as subversive, anarchistic,
                            ugly and those that do it, vandals.

                            I see my life as being a labyrinth of concrete on which endless
                            graffiti has been sprayed which I am continually trying to encrypt.
                            This activity of deciphering has gradually brought facets to light
                            of the biography of a man who used the walls of an increasingly
                            materialistic society to spray the science of initiation onto, a
                            science that is systematically seen as subversive and anarchistic by
                            those who would not condone the development of individual spiritual
                            freedom.

                            Steiner Graffiti is an invitation to participate in a solo piece of
                            theatre, offering verbal and physical spontaneity, lecture format,
                            action graphics, within a choreographic composition.

                            One man
                            One blackboard
                            One empty space

                            In penetrating the complex layers of Rudolf Steiner's life, a story
                            emerges which shows us the extraordinary nature of our own.

                            Through performing in English, it has become easier to extract
                            Steiner's biography out of its historically binding context and
                            create a more contemporary artistic interpretation.

                            C. Marcus

                            Robert Thömmes wrote:

                            > and here I write again:
                            > Would like to apply for the MinisterOfEnergy&BeautifulMovement,
                            > it's a bit poetic, but we got SoftMetalSticks as weapons!
                            > I know a lot of archaic slavonic dances and even some
                            > vikingstompverses alliterating on bash,bush,pisspot and rude
                            words...
                            > See this project one of our secret agents just started:
                            > http://www.circlexarts.com/
                            >
                            > You know the joke from the SuppliesMinister (it's a friend of
                            mine)?
                            > Tell it next time.
                            > Happily staying at home
                            > Robert
                          • Jennifer
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 4, 2005
                              Yes, yes, simply grand suggestions!
                              But what will Dottie drive?
                              The Pope has his Popemobile....
                              And what about Her Excellency the President,
                              and all these top-secret moles we'll
                              have roaming about, sniffing and smoking
                              out the reptilian slime lurking among us?
                              We simply MUST travel in style!

                              As some of us down here in Texas say,
                              "I'll be ridin' on the bus till I cadillac."

                              Have Mercy....

                              Cheers,
                              Jennifer

                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                                FPOTGNOE (soon to be POTGNOE - pronounced Pot - ño -eee) wrote:

                                > As my parable of sorts illustrates, I aim high in my
                                > fantasies. Therefore I am aiming for the presidency of
                                > the greatest nation on earth, the most powerful,
                                > hated, envied...the nation people obsess about. Yes,
                                > the US of A. I intend to kick the Republicans in the
                                > butt by replacing Bush AND also intend to kick the
                                > Democrats in the same place by keeping Hillary from
                                > becoming the first woman president and doing it
                                > myself. I forgot the name of the political party I'm
                                > running for but my spokesperson Mr. Tarjei Straume
                                > will be able to answer any further inquiries in this
                                > and other matters. If he's not available, you can
                                > always ask Frank Tomcat Smith. He's my boy-toy and
                                > knows everything about me. I mean, everything.

                                > Cheers,
                                > The Future President of The Greatest Nation on Earth

                                Does that mean you're giving me the green light to tell ALL? Remember: the
                                National Inquirer might pick it up and I'd probably be supeoned by congress,
                                then we'd both be in hot water. Maybe we should go to confession first - I
                                mean after next weekend of course. (Please reply in Q-code.)

                                F. Tomcat
                              • Griselda Andersen
                                Message 15 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                                  --- Larry < > wrote:

                                  > Ummm, I missed something here, which is the thing
                                  > of who you're
                                  > going to be a government of? You got a nation, or
                                  > anything like that?
                                  > I'm sure you could find one, they're all over the
                                  > place after all;
                                  > you could even create one, like Amerika did with
                                  > Panama once upon a
                                  > time. Vermont might be nice, but you'd probably want
                                  > something
                                  > bigger; maybe Antarctica? All of the Blue states?
                                  > What kind of
                                  > imperial domain are you looking
                                  > for?

                                  Hi Larry :)
                                  First of all I apologize for my terrible delay in
                                  answering your message. Hope you'll vote for me even
                                  so. I've been travelling and had little time to write.

                                  I will answer your question by using a parable,
                                  because I heard that's how candidates to the
                                  Presidency do. Or is it candidates to Messiahship? I'm
                                  not sure. Well, if it's good for a Messiah, it's good
                                  enough for a President. So here:

                                  When I was a little girl I would go play "Barbie" with
                                  one of my cousins.
                                  My stories would go like this: Barbie dresses up and
                                  goes to a party. There she meets this wonderful,
                                  gorgeous, hot guy, a Prince, a genius, or a Nobel
                                  Prize winner, preferably all in one, and never
                                  anything less than that. Then they go out together and
                                  kiss and stuff and then Barbie marries him and has the
                                  most interesting life possible. Eventually she becomes
                                  a nobel prize winner herself by effortlessly solving
                                  some great life mystery, all while relaxing on a
                                  hammock. Maybe by watching an apple fall on the ground
                                  or something of the sort.

                                  My cousin's stories would go like this: Barbie dresses
                                  up and on the way to a party gets run over by a car.
                                  The driver happens to be a doctor who takes her to the
                                  hospital. There, amidst much suffering and drama, a
                                  romance of sorts develops between them. Then Barbie
                                  recovers from the accident only to discover she has
                                  some horrible terminal illness. Then she dies in her
                                  lover/doctor arms and he's left unconsolable forever.

                                  I never understood that, you know? I mean, it's
                                  fantasy for fuck's sake!!Why go for the shitty
                                  scenario???

                                  As my parable of sorts illustrates, I aim high in my
                                  fantasies. Therefore I am aiming for the presidency of
                                  the greatest nation on earth, the most powerful,
                                  hated, envied...the nation people obsess about. Yes,
                                  the US of A. I intend to kick the Republicans in the
                                  butt by replacing Bush AND also intend to kick the
                                  Democrats in the same place by keeping Hillary from
                                  becoming the first woman president and doing it
                                  myself. I forgot the name of the political party I'm
                                  running for but my spokesperson Mr. Tarjei Straume
                                  will be able to answer any further inquiries in this
                                  and other matters. If he's not available, you can
                                  always ask Frank Tomcat Smith. He's my boy-toy and
                                  knows everything about me. I mean, everything.

                                  I hope I can count on your vote for free. If not, no
                                  problem, just name your price.

                                  Cheers,
                                  The Future President of The Greatest Nation on Earth

                                  Make Yahoo! your home page
                                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                • Griselda Andersen
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Mar 13, 2005
                                    Frank Thomas Smith > wrote:

                                    > FPOTGNOE (soon to be POTGNOE - pronounced Pot - �o
                                    > -eee) wrote :
                                    >

                                    > > > Cheers,
                                    > > The Future President of The Greatest Nation on
                                    > Earth
                                    > >

                                    > Does that mean you're giving me the green light to
                                    > tell ALL? Remember: the
                                    > National Inquirer might pick it up and I'd probably
                                    > be supeoned by congress,
                                    > then we'd both be in hot water. Maybe we should go
                                    > to confession first - I
                                    > mean after next weekend of course. (Please reply in
                                    > Q-code.)
                                    >

                                    > F. Tomcat

                                    My Tomcat,
                                    It took me half an hour to figure out what you meant
                                    by (F)POTGNOE. Now if you were here with me I could
                                    have asked you and I would have my answer
                                    immediatelly. So where the hell were you?? I told you,
                                    you're expected to wait on me paw and foot!!!
                                    As to confession: I'll go to confession with you but
                                    only if Gaelman is the one taking it from us and we
                                    can have a threesome. And that's it. Otherwise I
                                    confess nothing.
                                    As for telling it all: I think Penthouse would be more
                                    interested in your tales than the N. I. Anyway, yes
                                    yes, green light, do whatever you want. Just remember
                                    to share the profits with the POTGNOE as customary.
                                    Now Q-code I didn't get even half an hour later!!How
                                    was I supposed to? We all know I am the looks and you
                                    are the brains, eh!!
                                    Anyway explain to me what Q-code is, ok? And no, not
                                    in Q-code obviously!!!

                                    Now to some vital presidential matters:
                                    I've heard some interesting rumours about lodges and
                                    stuff. I'm thinking we can use it all to our advantage
                                    somehow, but it's up to you to come up with the
                                    intelligent and sensible details.
                                    Also I had a dream in which I was always shown in
                                    profile and you were not, still we were together,
                                    strangely... I suspect this means in another life I
                                    was Cleopatra and you were Julius Caesar, or Marcus
                                    Antonius. I would like your input in this matter. I
                                    think it's essential we find out under which sexy
                                    forms we met in previous lives so we can spice up
                                    you-know-what a little.
                                    FPresidencially
                                    FPOTGNOE

                                    Message 17 of 18 , Mar 16, 2005

                                      > My Tomcat,
                                      > It took me half an hour to figure out what you meant
                                      > by (F)POTGNOE. Now if you were here with me I could
                                      > have asked you and I would have my answer
                                      > immediatelly. So where the hell were you?? I told you,
                                      > you're expected to wait on me paw and foot!!!

                                      Jeez, I gotta sleep sometime don't I? Anyway, you broke the code all by your
                                      lonesome, which is what I wanted. Remember, to be POTGNOE, you need not only
                                      horizontal, but also mental calesthenics.

                                      > As to confession: I'll go to confession with you but
                                      > only if Gaelman is the one taking it from us and we
                                      > can have a threesome. And that's it. Otherwise I
                                      > confess nothing.

                                      Do you think Fr. Gael is Man enough to digest all that and still grant us
                                      absolution? - after next weekend of course.

                                      > As for telling it all: I think Penthouse would be more
                                      > interested in your tales than the N. I. Anyway, yes
                                      > yes, green light, do whatever you want. Just remember
                                      > to share the profits with the POTGNOE as customary.

                                      Done. After all they're *your* memoirs. Split 60-40 - I get 10% more for
                                      being your ghost writer, agent and pussyfoot.

                                      > Now Q-code I didn't get even half an hour later!!How
                                      > was I supposed to? We all know I am the looks and you
                                      > are the brains, eh!!
                                      > Anyway explain to me what Q-code is, ok? And no, not
                                      > in Q-code obviously!!!

                                      In the military there are several types of security clearance - from
                                      confidential to top secret. One of the highest is Q,
                                      which is for cryptologists. This info is "for your eyes only" btw.

                                      > Now to some vital presidential matters:
                                      > I've heard some interesting rumours about lodges and
                                      > stuff. I'm thinking we can use it all to our advantage
                                      > somehow, but it's up to you to come up with the
                                      > intelligent and sensible details.

                                      Well, there's one called Anthro-Pussies. Bunch of furriners and some
                                      brainwashed U.S. Americans, run by a 666th degree transvestite. Many members
                                      are finally realizing that they're being manipulated and are mumbling
                                      against the humbugger. We could infiltrate them (not me, I'm burned), then
                                      infiltrate the Anthroposophical Society. Also bunch of furriners, but once
                                      we change the Constitution enabling non-native born (like you - hey,
                                      brainstorm: how about Arnold Blackeye for VP?) to be president and furriners
                                      to vote, we'll have their support, which is about as reliable as a
                                      moth-eaten jockstrap.

                                      > Also I had a dream in which I was always shown in
                                      > profile and you were not, still we were together,
                                      > strangely... I suspect this means in another life I
                                      > was Cleopatra and you were Julius Caesar, or Marcus
                                      > Antonius. I would like your input in this matter. I
                                      > think it's essential we find out under which sexy
                                      > forms we met in previous lives so we can spice up
                                      > you-know-what a little.

                                      No, no - the dream isn't what you thought. It's about when we were Adam and
                                      Eve. You turned aside in exasperation because I had just told one of my
                                      Jewish jokes. Hell, there wasn't any other kind then.

                                      > FPresidencially
                                      > FPOTGNOE

                                      Pussy-praisingly,
                                      F.Tomcat Smith